How About A Posting For Covid Vaccines - Page 27
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
Like Tree1647Likes

Thread: How About A Posting For Covid Vaccines

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Full sized shovel
    35079 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    CORRECTION: I did have a delayed reaction to the J&J shot. I now look like THIS:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2772.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	1915673

Jun 2007
    15737 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeythecat View Post
    CORRECTION: I did have a delayed reaction to the J&J shot. I now look like THIS:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2772.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	1915673
    LOL!

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Full sized shovel
    35079 times
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    These days we all need a laugh or two.

us
    Jul 2015
    Southwest PA
    Safari
    616 times
    Coins and valuable metals
    Quote Originally Posted by newnan man View Post
    There are many articles on the internet about people dying shortly after getting the covid vaccine. You can choose to believe or deny, it makes no difference. In reality I believe any mass vaccination of anything will always result in a certain amount of early deaths. My wife gets her 2nd one soon, her decision. I will never take one. I'm not an anti vaccer except for this Plannedemic one.
    You have to be careful here as everybody who dies after getting the vaccine are not dying of the vaccine. I guess with that kind of thinking then everybody that dies after getting a stimulus check died from getting the stimulus check.

us
    Sorry Honey, I canít. Iíve got plans with my metal detector.

Nov 2013
    Mountain Maryland
    Garrett AT Pro, AT Max
    16054 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (4)
    Seems like lots of guys get their info from Alex Berenson....
    It’s a fun read, especially for those people who don’t get that they don’t get it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...st-man/618475/
    Rebel - KGC and Ol' Kentuck like this.
    EVERY COIN, SILVERS, AND TOKENS FOUND IN FLORIDA I SOLD...STARTING FRESH IN MARYLAND

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    dirtfishing
    4276 times
    silver surfing
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaveDave View Post
    Seems like lots of guys get their info from Alex Berenson....
    It’s a fun read, especially for those people who don’t get that they don’t get it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...st-man/618475/
    Everything said about the vaccine must always only be about short term effects; never a word about the long term. They knows I got the attention span of a gnat.

us
    Wood Butcher

Apr 2013
    Indian River Co., Fl
    AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
    2038 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fistfulladirt View Post
    Everything said about the vaccine must always only be about short term effects; never a word about the long term. They knows I got the attention span of a gnat.
    Everyone just has to make the decision on their own without foresight. Weighing what they perceive as dangerous without the advantage of a crystal to see the future.

We all base our reactions and decisions on what we perceive as how imminent a threat might be. We all know a plane might go down in the water, but usually we get on the plane anyway. If the plane goes down, do we grab the life preserver or do we worry about what the life time effects life might be from surviving on a deserted island.

If each of us knew how we would react to the virus ahead of time the answer might be clearer. I finally reached my life preserver on Friday. I'll let everyone know how life on the island is with "Wilson".

Name:  TomHanks-Wilson-index.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  8.0 KB

us
    Jul 2018
    Mountains of Western Colorado
    Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,Noggin,Do the math.
    2630 times
    Fort Lewis College in Durango Colo just announced no student will return unless they have had the vaccine.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    The mountains have rules. They are harsh rules, but they are there, and if you keep to them you are safe. A mountain is not like humanity. A mountain is sincere. The weapons to conquer it exists inside you, inside your soul.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    37408 times
    To date 168,000,000 Americans have received at least 1 dose, 63,000,000 are fully vaccinated, over 1/2 of America has received at least one dose and on average 3,000,000 a day are being vaccinated.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971
    306th Bomb Wing Strategic Air Command
    Lackland AFB
    Lowery AFB
    McCoy AFB
    Kadena AFB 1968-1969, 1970-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I exercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

(Per Admins avatars and signatures do not fall under rules for politics.)

um
    Jul 2004
    God's Country, Ky.
    Whites M6
    10005 times
    Never had it, never will.

us
    T Money

Feb 2021
    Idaho
    Equinox 800 - Tesoro Bandido II Umax
    17 times
    Myself and my long time GF just had our J&J shots yesterday, hers was around 11am and mine at 3pm. 24 Hours later, and no real bad side effects that we can tell. I did wake up and eat breakfast, then went back to bed for a few hours. I might have had a minor headache, or maybe I drank a few too many beers last night. Arm isn't too sore, and I feel fine.Most of our family and co-workers / friends have all recieved the Moderna (All of them fully vaccinated also) and didn't report any strange side-effects either. We are the only ones who have had the one shot J&J. There was a steady stream of people coming and going yesterday, and it was handled really well I think.

So far, so good. I'll admit, I was a bit reluctant to get the jab, but in the end.... I feel that it's worth it.

Best of luck out there folks.
    T
    Rebel - KGC, Gare, Swaveab and 1 others like this.

us
    Jul 2015
    Southwest PA
    Safari
    616 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cyzak View Post
    Fort Lewis College in Durango Colo just announced no student will return unless they have had the vaccine.
    I'm against forcing the vaccine on people. Some of these colleges and universities need to learn a hard lesson on people's rights and freedom.
    Gare likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Say man...is that a jelly doughnut?!? Oh momma...come to Elvis.

Jan 2005
    667 times
    I sit here typing on my tablet with a oxygen cannula attached to my face because of Covid. I was out of work for a month, went back yesterday and made it 4 hours before I left. I'm exhausted. And still get winded walking short distances. Covid is no joke and is much more than a cold like some people think. I'm 48 and currently feel like I'm 90. This is the worst I have ever felt from a virus.
    Kantuckkeean likes this.

us
    We Build, We Fight!

Aug 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA.
    ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
    1496 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtDiggerDaveinMD View Post
    I sit here typing on my tablet with a oxygen cannula attached to my face because of Covid. I was out of work for a month, went back yesterday and made it 4 hours before I left. I'm exhausted. And still get winded walking short distances. Covid is no joke and is much more than a cold like some people think. I'm 48 and currently feel like I'm 90. This is the worst I have ever felt from a virus.
    Wow, sounds terrible!

Appreciate you sharing the reality of it.
    We ARE the Untied States!!

SeabeeRon (On a Beach in) Santa Cruz,CA.

us
    Jul 2015
    Southwest PA
    Safari
    616 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtDiggerDaveinMD View Post
    Sorry you have to endure the virus and nobody is denying the virus exists, but it still should NOT be forced upon people the masks or the vaccine. Funny that you make no mention or speculation as to how you got it or if you took any precautions and what they were. I hope you recover fully.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links