Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is really NICE all the INPUT people are postings. The clinic people will tell you NOTHING about side affects . They told me to search the web. I believe you all here more then the media THANKS !!

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just so I understand, as long as THEY say it's ok to take YOU'RE fine with that? I'm sorry but I can't seem to fall inline with that.

Numbers don't lie. They may be embellishing them a bit, but the number of Covid cases and deaths has plummeted since they started vaccinating people. I don't trust the government, but I do trust Pfizer and Moderna. They have their reputations on the line with this vaccine. No way would they say it was safe if there was any danger of people dying from it or having permanent side effects. The last thing the drug companies need are thousands of lawsuits from this vaccine. Sorry, but there's no reason not to get it.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Numbers don't lie. They may be embellishing them a bit, but the number of Covid cases and deaths has plummeted since they started vaccinating people. I don't trust the government, but I do trust Pfizer and Moderna. They have their reputations on the line with this vaccine. No way would they say it was safe if there was any danger of people dying from it or having permanent side effects. The last thing the drug companies need are thousands of lawsuits from this vaccine. Sorry, but there's no reason not to get it.

Now thats what I call good old fashioned optimism !
Nothing wrong with that i'd call it positive for yourself and state of mind if you have convinced yourself that everything is straight up and really being done by people with kind hearts with our best interests in mind.

You rosey outlook many cannot share, and it can't be hashed out any further without going into politics, which we can't do here but only in the political forum, where there is in fact a big thread on that very topic.

Here is one bubble we can pop here - Has long been established that big pharma is completely immune from any liability [short term or long], along with the government itself - Yes that would be pretty daunting to say the least if they had to worry about a flood of lawsuits - Luckily for them, they don't !
Easy to predict a large class action lawsuit down the line as a possible piercing to their immunity, lets hope it does not come to that.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
C’mon man, what rep does Moderna have? None. They’ve never produced anything FDA approved for market. These companies are immune from lawsuits!

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to work for parmacheutical industry for 20 years, and i can tell you these boys and girls are really good at theit work, hell - the best of the breed, but they are not that good. Either they had this vaccine beforehand or it is of little value. I intend to wait for 1/2 of year more at least to see how it turns out to be, specially with people i know personally, before i line up for the jab unless i get the Covid first. Just my personal oppinion.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
IF I have to get a "shot"... J & J; made in the USA! Singing Bruce's song; BORN IN THE USA!

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now thats what I call good old fashioned optimism !
Nothing wrong with that i'd call it positive for yourself and state of mind if you have convinced yourself that everything is straight up and really being done by people with kind hearts with our best interests in mind.

You rosey outlook many cannot share, and it can't be hashed out any further without going into politics, which we can't do here but only in the political forum, where there is in fact a big thread on that very topic.

Here is one bubble we can pop here - Has long been established that big pharma is completely immune from any liability [short term or long], along with the government itself - Yes that would be pretty daunting to say the least if they had to worry about a flood of lawsuits - Luckily for them, they don't !
Easy to predict a large class action lawsuit down the line as a possible piercing to their immunity, lets hope it does not come to that.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

Beat me to it Wolf!!!!!

SlateBeltDigger

Sep 30, 2020
Bangor, PA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife and I had our first round on 2/10, second round scheduled for 3/10. She's high risk so she was high on the list and they recommended that I get one too. Neither of us had any kind of under-the-weather feeling, but we both felt like we got punched in the arm by Mike Tyson for a day or two. We got the Moderna version. I'll update you after round two next week-

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the shots are a death sentence or even a major health issue for those taking them if taken this country will be in dire trouble with health care very soon as almost all the nurses I know have received the shots and I have several family members who are nurses and they and their coworkers have already received the shots. Wife has multiple Filipino friends who are nurses here in central Florida and they also have all received the shots.

Last edited:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
My wife and I had our first round on 2/10, second round scheduled for 3/10. She's high risk so she was high on the list and they recommended that I get one too. Neither of us had any kind of under-the-weather feeling, but we both felt like we got punched in the arm by Mike Tyson for a day or two. We got the Moderna version. I'll update you after round two next week-
We’ll pray for you.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I do not intend to take the shot. I do however hope they work as intended and kicks this virus out for good. My personal best to everyone that gets the shot.

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I turn 75 in less than two weeks and I will NOT be getting the vaccine. The next guy in line can have mine.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have to disagree with that. Get the shot or don’t, no one is going to force you.

No, no one will be forced - So long as you can do without travel, work or trips to the grocery store !
No sense debating the issue, in 3 or 4 months one of the other of us will be able to say I told you so. [Already happening in Israel, trending that way in the EU].

Appears to be heading for compulsory in the US military

A THIRD of all military personnel are refusing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine with alarmed commanders aiming to make the shot mandatory 'as soon as possible'

• A third of all military personnel are refusing the COVID-19 vaccine
  • Some are citing the rushed rollout of the anthrax vaccine in the 1990s as the reason why they do not want to receive the new COVID jab
  • In 1997, the military made it mandatory for service personnel to receive the anthrax shot; thousands subsequently complained of debilitating side effects
  • A lengthy legal battle ensued, before the courts determined that the FDA hadn't 'adequately studied' how effective the shot was against the inhalation anthrax
  • Commanders concede they need to do a better job of messaging and allaying fears among military members that they are being used as 'testers' for the jab

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9316827/A-military-personnel-refusing-receive-COVID-19-vaccine.html

edit:
Don't want to be pesky with this, very serious topic and I'm sure all of us wish the best for others no matter what they decide to do - Completely a personal choice [as we speak] and I would like to see it remain so, but its not very hard for me to see where this is going.
Don't see the need for a separate "forced vaxx" thread, so I'll continue to post examples of the vaxx NOT being voluntary here, unless told otherwise by admin.

Doña Ana County detention officer sues over COVID-19 vaccine mandate

A Doña Ana County Detention Center officer facing termination for declining a COVID-19 vaccination is suing county manager Fernando Macias and detention center officials over the mandate

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/d...ues-over-covid-19-vaccine-mandate/ar-BB1e7Ylh

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Employers have the right to demand employees or potential employees have the covid shot just like they can demand drug screenings, as long as it isn't government mandated I have no issue myself.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Employers have the right to demand employees or potential employees have the covid shot just like they can demand drug screenings, as long as it isn't government mandated I have no issue myself.

I don't think that is a proper analogy - Drug screening [and what a farce that is, mucho experience with that] requires something known coming out of your body, vaxx is something unknown going in. Anyways, thats debatable [obviously, since lawsuits are being filed over the issue] And I do agree that a government mandate, which I can see pretty crystal clear coming around the bend, would be a problem.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow! I never thought I would see you say something like this.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! I never thought I would see you say something like this.

Why, it is a right any business has just like they have the right to refuse service they can require you to take a drug test and fire you if you fail. I am against government mandated shots.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Why, it is a right any business has just like they have the right to refuse service they can require you to take a drug test and fire you if you fail. I am against government mandated shots.
I’m wondering about the lawsuits involved against employers for future possible health issues involving the vaccine, that is unless an employee must first sign a waiver which I’m sure would also be mandatory.

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If employers have the "right" to demand you be vaccinated, where does it end? Every year after get a covid shot, a flu shot, tetanus shot, polio and smallpox if you haven't had it already? Then they can demand a potential or current employee get tested for VD, Tuberculosis, AIDS, Lyme Disease, and a whole list of other diseases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread