Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been on a binge watching "Deadliest Roads" lately and came to the Bangladesh episode to see some "gold hunters" in action.
If you go to 22:25 on the video it will show the goldsmith shops and then a minute later, the gold hunters starting work.
When the topic strays, you can return at 32:26 to see the processing and total cash in for their efforts......

If this video is taken down, simply type "Deadliest Roads" and "Bangladesh" on youtube.

Now I know this is one of the poorest third world countries and us "first worlder's" wouldn't think of enduring such extremities but given the prolonged lock downs, increasing unemployment and destroyed economy, one might think it isn't so bad to spend more time digging can slaw, pull tabs, foil, etc. in trashy parks!

I would hold back on taking the risk with my time thinking I could spend all day digging trash without any reward but at least I didn't climb down into sewage, sift through crap and breathe in toxic fumes for less than half a gram split between three people! :tard:

Found some new motivation! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions