Anybody know who Lesway is?

Ray(Ca)

Greenie
Nov 27, 2007
Central Coast California
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XLT, Jimmy Sierra hipmount GMT and XLT, CTX 3030, Nox 800, Tesoro golden high tone, 2 ground balance modded Tesoro golden Sabre’s 2, Tesoro Bandido micromax 2 , Tejon Black 11x8, Tesoro Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lesway hooked me up with Osbey Shasta the online scammer. Here’s the PM Lesway sent me late Jan.
lesway said:
Have you checked with Russell via osmoore9@ aol.com,he has a Tesoro 4 pin concentric Coil Vaquero Cibola Tejon he wants to part with.
Thanks buddy for hooking me up with a online scammer. It’s my fault for not doing my homework on this Osbey Shasta/Moore/Jones or what ever name he goes by.

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't the same guy. Adds credibility to the scam.. Sorry man that really sticks but if I see a Tesoro 4 pin coil I will be sure to let you know. Have you looked at any of the Mars coils for the Tesoro's?

Barnes

Mar 2, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.
AESsuccess Login

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ray(Ca)

Ray(Ca)

Greenie
Nov 27, 2007
Central Coast California
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XLT, Jimmy Sierra hipmount GMT and XLT, CTX 3030, Nox 800, Tesoro golden high tone, 2 ground balance modded Tesoro golden Sabre’s 2, Tesoro Bandido micromax 2 , Tejon Black 11x8, Tesoro Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I started looking at his post times. It looks like he just joined then he sent me a PM. I’m almost positive this is the same guy Osbey that scammed me. He’s only made 2 posts and they were the same day with in a hour or so when he PMed me. Just don’t want anyone here to get scammed that’s all.
Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions