Just asking nice coastal beach area in Carolinas to detect and relax

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look unfortunate I live very far western Pennsylvania so driving take Some hours oh well no complaining I’d like to get away for 3 or 4 days maybe. I’m just asking getting a piece of mind and some swinging in the sand. Even if you live there or not I appreciate information it’s been long winter any friendly information I thankyou

MKW

Feb 3, 2020
Coastal SC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 600
ML Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Litchfield by the Sea, Pawley's Island, SC

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey brother thanks, and your service to, I took basic training in fort Jackson, South Carolina and ait in fort Gordon, Georgia

islamoradamark

Silver Member
Aug 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe nags head lots of places to eat. swing your machine if you want it quieter just keep going south lots of sand and ocean

A7thson

Greenie
Oct 10, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m sure Erie has some sand somewhere. Presque Isle used to be a big getaway spot. I’m not sure of the laws concerning state parks here though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread