Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read this again FK, here you are admitting you actually have no idea what was actually on the scan. Enviroscan may have told you it was a large metallic mass, consistent with gold, but without seeing the scan, they too could be dishonest.

Again, this is more circumstantial evidence, from your own mouth, that supports you don't actually know for sure what was in the ground and by default, also supports the ever growing pile of evidence that no gold was found and dug up.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

And it is clear the FBI is with holding information that could prove or disprove FK's claim. Why would the FBI want to fuel speculation? This could all be put to rest if more information was available.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

And it is clear the FBI is with holding information that could prove or disprove FK's claim. Why would the FBI want to fuel speculation? This could all be put to rest if more information was available.

1st. Thank goodness there isn't an absence of evidence in this case. More and more evidence is coming to light and it isn't supporting gold being dug up.

2nd. The FBI denied anything was found, so if true, then they aren't the ones fueling speculation. Nothing found means there's not much further to discuss. Its the internet keyboard warriors fueling the speculation and conspiracy theories, not the FBI.

3rd. In case you missed my previous reply, the FBI agreed to turn over the file 2 years ago (and indicated it;d take 2-4 years to compile, depending on scope of record requested), with the FBI records dept. even encouraging FK to narrow down his search if he wants to speed up the process (had he narrowed it down, we'd already have a lot of information, but he choose to stick out his request for the entire file, which is his prerogative). FK's own attorney indicated in the press release this isn't unusual and is petitioning the FBI to speedup the release process citing a publics interest in viewing the file.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Say what? I'll have to go back and research the record, but i do not recall you ever mentioning other scan companies were also on site. Is this another "twisting" of the facts you admitted you have been doing all along?
radar 1.jpg radar 3.jpg radar 22.jpg I have posted these pictures many times and more of other company's on site yet some just don't get it and you say I am twisting the facts :hello2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread