Status
Not open for further replies.

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you now how to go about it next time, who to get involved and who NOT to.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
I know I'm late to this party - but I do have one question.

Where did the gold come from?

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The FBI treated finders keepers like they were criminals making them sit in there cars all day then booting them out and digging all nite and loading four armored cars .how would you like to be treated like that . Shame on the FBI . It's time for the FBI to come clean and release the video they took and let facts come out...

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The FBI treated finders keepers like they were criminals making them sit in there cars all day then booting them out and digging all nite and loading four armored cars .how would you like to be treated like that . S.

This is how legends grow. Early reports were it was 1 or 2 armored cars. Now it's grown to 4. Also, now, it's grown into they were "loading" armored cars.

First- yes there was testimony of a local resident who saw armored cars, but we do not know what they were for (troops, equipment, weapons, communications etc). There are many uses for armored cars.

Second- No one has come forward with any pictures or eyewitness testimony of seeing the FBI loading gold bars into armored trucks.

I watched the entire video, though it provided some additional background information, it provided no new evidence supporting that gold was found. It re-hashed and speculated about the same ground scans, armored cars, witnesses and dig info we've already known for years.

One thing absent from this new video though was one piece of new information: They obtained emails from 2 days after the dig between FBI counsel and PA DCNR counsel where they discuss being "disappointed" nothing was found and that the treasure could still be out there somewhere.

Other uses for armored trucks include weapons transport, communications trucks, command center trucks, troop transport, tactical response etc:

comm4.jpg
comm1.jpg
comm3.jpg
comm5.jpg

Last edited:

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ann email saying how disappointed thet were is by no means proof nothing was found, as far as pictures the FBI has more than a dozen videos they refuse to release . Like I said the FBI should be ashamed of themselves for treating FK like that . Would you like to be treated like that for showing the FBI a trove of treasure like that. They agreed to let FK watch the dig and didn't...WHY IS THAT ?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, the FBI hasn't technically refused to release the video or file. Did you not watch the video?

Counsel for FK said in the video that they put in a request for the file, but the FBI said it'd take 4 years. Counsel said in the video they are now petitioning to have the file release expedited.

Second, as far as emails from 2 days after the dig of FBI counsel and PA DCNR counsel discussing nothing being found at the dig? These emails are a small part of exactly what FK has been trying to obtain for years in the hopes that they'd have let their guard down and discussed in private about gold being found, yet they actually say the opposite, that they were disappointed nothing was found which is yet another piece of evidence.

Last edited:

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the point is answer my question...WHY DID THEY BOOT THEM AND NOT LET THEM WATCH ? why did they secret EVERYTHING and dig all nite ? more than a dozen videos taken by the FBI would tell the truth so why won't release them .

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the point is answer my question...WHY DID THEY BOOT THEM AND NOT LET THEM WATCH ? why did they secret EVERYTHING and dig all nite ? more than a dozen videos taken by the FBI would tell the truth so why won't release them .

Simple question, simple answer, someone at the FBI (perhaps the FBI lead counsel or a higher up supervisor) rescinded the offer and sealed the site during processing. This is a very common practice in LE. Did it hurt some feelings, yes, but LE isn't in the business of "feelings".

As far as your asking yet again why they don't release the video's, did you not read my response to that above or watch the actual video, it answers it.

Respectfully, I'd recommend you take the time and actually watch the video and read carefully the responses so we don't have this constant go around.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The video appeared to be all hyperbole and wishful thinking including a changing narrative with things like the # of armored trucks.

Absolutely no evidence has been shown to prove that gold was found at dents run.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
why wont you answer my question ..WHY WERE THEY KICKED OUT ?. what were they hiding in the tent ? why did they DIG ALL NIGHT after telling they were cold and tired and would resume the dig in the morning. these are simple questions that you are refusing to answer . where is YOUR proof that nothing was found...

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
singlestack....you are 100% right THERE IS NO PROOF THAT ANYTHING WAS FOUND... thats the point the FBI is holding ALL the cards and refuse to show the proof .IF THERE WAS NOTHING THERE why are they playing games...

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why wont you answer my question ..WHY WERE THEY KICKED OUT ?. what were they hiding in the tent ? why did they DIG ALL NIGHT after telling they were cold and tired and would resume the dig in the morning. these are simple questions that you are refusing to answer . where is YOUR proof that nothing was found...

Asked and answered.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
asked and answered..... where ? when? WHY WERE THEY BOOTED can you answer that for me ....MR deep

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
asked and answered..... where ? when? WHY WERE THEY BOOTED can you answer that for me ....MR deep

There have been multiple threads the past three years where it has been discussed extensively. You'll just have to do your own research.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mr deep , much much longer than three years and I have done my research . you just can't answer my question . WHY DID THEY BOOT FK AFTER PROMISING TO LET HIM WATCH THE DIG if you don't know please don't answer. ...

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mr deep , much much longer than three years and I have done my research . you just can't answer my question . WHY DID THEY BOOT FK AFTER PROMISING TO LET HIM WATCH THE DIG if you don't know please don't answer. ...

Your question has been answered, you just don't like the answer. You want the answer to be "They revoked it so they could dig up and abscond with 9 tons of gold", when my answer was much more likely, a higher up supervisor or legal counsel sealed the scene overriding whatever "promise" he'd been given by another agent.

You may not want to accept this, but as i've said repeatedly, we as LE, almost without exception, seal a crime scene while we are processing it and don't let civilians in. This is a FACT.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
whats an LE ? SEAL A CRIME SEEN . give me a break are you being paid to debunk ? how are you so sure that nothing was found. when you refuse to answer simple questions . now a higher up refuse to let FK watch the dig. why are you so hellbent to hide the proof...IF THERE WAS NOTHING THERE WHY WON'T THEY SHOW THE PROOF ? it was very simple from the start all they had to do was let FK watch the dig but they chose to show there power over a simple American...

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
March 10 at 11:35 PM ·
OK , Our 16 page story of what went on at the FBI dig , went out to all major News Networks on Wed . The 16 pages are to long to post here so I will post a list of new info . Thank You

1, The FBI said we could be on site when they dug up the gold, but they made us stay in our car 6 hrs each day. WHY
2, The FBI told DCNR they could take picture's of the dig , but when they showed up NO Pictures were allowed. WHY
3, DCNR had to stay in their car for 6hrs on day 2 of the dig. WHY
4, The FBI shut down the dig on day 1 at 3pm and said they would start back in the morning to finish the gold dig. Every one went home. WHY
5, The FBI asked the excavator operator to leave the keys in it incase they had to move it. WHY
6, The FBI returned to the site at 7pm after they sent every one home and dug all night. WHY
7, The FBI loaded up 15 FBI SUV's during the night dig . The SUV's backed up to the green tent and 6 wheel quads came down the road all night and loaded something into the back of them. Then they went to Hicks Run. What did they load up all night.
8, 4 Armored Trucks, 4 Military Hummers, 1 Crain Truck was spotted sitting at Sheetz in Falls Creek.
9, Day 2 of the dig we show up on site 8:15am and sit in our car for 5 1/2 hrs. At the same time the 1st armored truck convoy started from Falls Creek and went to Hicks Run. 2 Military Hummers, 2 Armored Trucks, 1 Black FBI SUV, 1 military chopper over head. They stayed at Hicks Run for 1/2hr and headed to Dubois 1-80.
10, On day 1 a lot of people went into the green FBI tent , they even had us inside.
11, On day 2 of the dig , NO ONE was allowed close to the green tent. We were told to stay away from it. A State Trooper came to the area of the green tent but was not allowed close to it. The head FBI agent came out of the green tent and got into the back seat of the troopers car and looked at a video for 20 min. WHY
12, On day 2 of the dig we were told that water flooded the dig hole and we had to wait until they could pump it dry before digging.
13, At 2:30 pm the FBI told us we could go up the hill and they would finish the dig but when we got there it was all ready dug 12' deep and we saw no sign of water. WHY
14, As we were leaving the site the head agent told us to keep quiet, do not post anything or talk about the dig UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION WAS DONE. Since we were the ones asking for the investigation , we stayed quiet for 1yr.
15, We left the site at 3:15pm and at 4:45pm the 2nd Armored Truck Convoy left Falls Creek and joined up with another Armored Truck that was sitting at Valley Farm Market for 5hrs. They all headed to Dents Run and at 5:45pm the FBI shut down the roads into Dents Run and people were told to stay in their homes while the Armored Trucks were at the green tent. WHY
16, The FBI told the news reporters they were not on site to dig for Gold but we got emails from DCNR to the FBI that prove they were digging for gold at a size of 3'x 5'x 8' and on the warrant it says they are after 1 ton or more of gold. WHY Lie about this.

IF the FBI said Nothing was found why didn't they just shut down on the morning after they dug all night.

Why would they bring in 5 Armored Trucks and shut down the roads if nothing was found.

We believe the 15 SUV's got loaded with gold bars and they ran out of SUV's so they hid the rest of the gold in the green tent and boxed it up until dark until the 2 Armored Convoy could come in and load it up.

The FBI spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to come to Dents Run and they never called the company they paid $5,000 to scan the site ( Enviroscan ) to find out what went wrong with the gold readings. WHY NOT CALL THEM.

Ya there is a lot more to this story I can not talk about yet BUT NOTHING ADDS UP. They did remove over 1/2 Billion Dollars in Gold and were did it go.???????
Comments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread