Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will give you some kind of result or message even if not monetary. What does it say, "no results"? My entry gave me the day and account number it will be deposited in. There is a limit on how much you can make and still receive a stimulus payment, $75,000 single, $150, married and $112,000 for head of house.

[h=1]Payment Status - Not Available[/h]

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
If the message says “Payment Status Not Available,” it could mean one of three things: the payment hasn’t been processed, the user isn’t eligible for a payment or the IRS doesn’t have enough information to issue a payment.

If the message reads “Need More Information in Get My Payment,” it’s because the post office wasn’t able to deliver the payment and it was returned to the IRS. Users can have their checks reissued as a direct deposit by providing an account and routing number for a bank account, prepaid debit card or other similar financial products.

If users see the message, “Please Try Again Later,” it means they’ve been locked out of their account for 24 hours due to the information they entered not matching records or they’ve accessed the system more than 5 times in 24 hours.

People can also get information about the stimulus payments by calling the IRS help line at 800-919-9835.

What does ‘Payment Status Not Available’ mean for stimulus? | McClatchy Washington Bureau (mcclatchydc.com)

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread