Bigfoot anyone encounter the creature when detecting

brainpan

Greenie
Jun 19, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some time later after the winter I saw baboon prints in the clay. So obviously turning over the stones while foraging for grubs etc.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not out detecting, and I wouldn't call it a "bigfoot" story but rather just one that had me creeped out. When I used to live In West Virginia, we had coyotes, bears etc. I would sometimes go outside at night to listen to the frogs and catch fireflies. One night, I heard a very long, very loud deep howl. Nothing like a coyote would make, or anything I know of. It was weird. A loud, deep howl coming out of a real thick section of our woods. Scared the daylights out of me as a kid.

But other than that, not much, other than going to this one site, and had an overwhelming feeling I was being watched. I never went back. That place scared the hell out of me for some reason, and I don't know why.

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scan_20210401.jpg Here's the real "Bigfoot".

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No but the other day a big ass turkey scared us

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
I have an entire skeleton of a infant bigfoot. It's 4.1 feet long.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a UFO, years ago.
It was just about dark, I was on the edge of a 300 yard wide field, when I noticed some lights, across the field in the trees.
It rose above the trees until it got to the field, then dropped half way to the ground, and followed the edge of the trees.,until it was out of sight.
It was a group of pastel colored balls of light, glowing bright then dim, tumbling over each other slowly in a tight cluster.
I searched YouTube for months before I saw a video of what I saw, it was black and white footage, but was exactly what I saw.
No explanation of what it was, but there it was.

Last edited:

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Could this really be my 4001th post on Tnet? IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandmaniac

Jan 23, 2007
Rehoboth Ma.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Rehoboth Ma. inside the southwest corner of the Bridgewater Triangle. This is one of those old New England spooky towns where a lot has been preserved thanks to its historical significance. A few miles down the road is the Freetown State Forest, Anawan Rock, The first public school house in the country, and a plethora of other sites. My backyard is heaven if your a treasure hunter or paranormal investigator.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
eyemusdigtreasure, Fat and Dizzydigger got it anyway.. The 4oo1th post was just a complete coincidence! Happy April Fools all, and same for Easter.

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look ufos, aliens hey could be. Really when you where in the deep woods far away from folks did you ever see Bigfoot. Crazy stuff happens that’s why a don’t like wearing headphones think about it.

Next morning you woke up and your butt hurt!

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've never seen a Bigfoot but had a large log thrown at me off a cliff in southern Ohio. I heard a commotion as I was walking in a small dried up creek bed in Crane Hollow. I looked up and a log about 8' long and 12" in diameter was actually sailing upwards and arced towards me. It landed about 10' feet away. No human could have thrown it 20-30' up and out over the ravine. I left quick! That area of Ohio is wild and Bigfoot stories abound there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread