Notka makro detectors company compete with anyone real soon

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look folks, the hell with brand loyalty, this company has just released a video from spokesperson will soon release a new detector this summer of 2021, name of unit not sure maybe multi plex, yes mfg in turkey, heck minelab and xp deus Remember minelab and xp deus are made in other countries. this machine is to compete with minelab, not speak deus because the wireless xp deus isn’t waterproof. Folks pay attention the simplex was hands down for the price was untouchable, for the price and performance. I will be anxious because they have great feedback. My opinions of course but minelab has serious competition now which is good for the hobby, price point wasn’t given my projected cost would be comparable to 800 possibly lower, time will tell. So if any of you knowledgeable folks can add anything to this post please do, happy hunting.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question is of it is transmitting multi freq at same time, not just individual selectable. I still would choose Minelab first.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe it runs individually and multi frequencies, time will tell. But I have no reason to think it will disappoint. Just to be clear I’m all about made in America, but the government sold our soul to the devil and now the rest is history. Oh is there a way I can post a poll on here.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe it runs individually and multi frequencies, time will tell. But I have no reason to think it will disappoint. Just to be clear I’m all about made in America, but the government sold our soul to the devil and now the rest is history. Oh is there a way I can post a poll on here.

It appears to be simultaneous multi-freq from what I could find. All I can say is I worked on both Nokta and Minelabs in the repair center.

Last edited:
OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey treasure hunter where u at in Florida, oh so what’s under the hood in car terms, what’s the difference in these detector companies other than cheap labor,

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both are supporting vendors.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears to be simultaneous multi-freq from what I could find. All I can say is I worked on both Nokta and Minelabs in the repair center.
In 1961 and graduated from the great Tilton-Northfield High School, New Hampshire, I join the Air Force and basic training in Texas, it was really too hot without air condition. The metal detectors or anything else is the items that do not find it ways to repair centers.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey treasure hunter where u at in Florida, oh so what’s under the hood in car terms, what’s the difference in these detector companies other than cheap labor,
The ones that get more advertises, such as Minelab .

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If whites had the ability to step it up I would consider them, but they felt the need to shut it down for reasons we probably know unfortunately, however the fact of the matter is the machine you use is only as good as the operator using it capish

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct. I have watched people detect for years. And have learned how to go right behind them and find things. Like today, another eagle button.

New machine? No, I don't need one. Brand and features don't matter. I just don't need another.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread