New Notka makro machine coming summer of 2021, compete with minelab 800 awesome news

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quite possible, folks, as the Simplex has already shown to be a great, affordable, performing machine...!

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only time will tell minelab is good folks stop the nonsense, but like all businesses someone comes along like notka makro and gets it right and competes for a piece of the market, quality and performance is all we ask for so I’m expecting a good machine thankyou

onadraw

Sep 28, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Excalibur II, Tesoro Lobo ST, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
49er12, Are you affiliated with Notka Makro in some way?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I have no idea. I have not tried a simplex, and unfortunately there are no dealers around here to visit to test drive a machine anymore.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m a owner of whites dfx and the simplex, I’m not a paid spokesperson, just honest for 250.00 you can’t find a machine that performs at this level. So I’m a honest person I have nothing to gain. I’m not some expert but where I live I do quit well when I take my time, I hope you utilize and understand your machine because if not then you wasted a lot of money, detector only good as the user

DirtDiggerDaveinMD

Jan 31, 2005
Well, I have no idea. I have not tried a simplex, and unfortunately there are no dealers around here to visit to test drive a machine anymore.

You can say that again. In my part of Maryland there are no detector dealers close by. There were a few, but when White's went tits up, that was that. Battlefield Detectors is in Boonesboro about 2 hours away. I used to make the trip to Gettysburg Electronics, but Mr. Hinks closed up a few years ago.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like your ability to always write about so many different topics..always well said indeed

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looking forward to Dilek posting a introduction or reveal video
On this new machine. I heard it will be in a simplex housing and body.
Less exciting than a distinct new one but perhaps will keep price lower.
I hope immediate coil options besides 11” round.

jjack9977

May 1, 2015
Middleburgh, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i, Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex, Nokta Makro PulseDive, Whites Bullseye TRX, Teknetics Tek-Point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She said it would be more around the 800 maybe a little lower, have to wait I guess

That is similar to what she?s said in the latest interviews I could find. It is going to be interesting to see Minelab?s response to the unit. They might be forced to come up with an update 4.0, or maybe they already have one ready. One good thing about online updates is substantial changes and additional features can be added overnight. We can only benefit all the more from this as manufacturers bid for our thumbs up and launch feature wars.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions