Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's also bad manners to start a thread telling us what to do, since you're not a moderator here. Just saying...

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
All this talk about biting hands is making me hungry. I'm off to get a Happy Meal.
Can I get anyone anything? No, its no bother at all. I would be pleased to get everyone a Happy Meal.
Go to you local Happy Meal restaurant. Order your happy meal and when they give it to you say, Escape is paying and quickly leave. Its all arranged. Enjoy your meal and remember to dispose of your trash properly.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would never dream of spending my time on a site I found so upsetting.
Also when ones post contain so much drama they should expect to hear replies that rub them wrong.
In all honesty you air a lot of laundry here and never seem to like the comments that follow.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone who feels a post has caused their personal thread to be hijacked beyond tolerable limits
certainly has the right to report &/or request Mods look in & clean it up. some don't mind.
so we don't babysit for *social justice warriors*.in this case Not meant as an Insult. Just the Description that gets my Point Across, I Hope
The Internet is not a New thing & I would think everyone knows how conversations involving people can waver .
I'm also sure in most cases No harm is intended, and it's just happy or unhappy results of a persons mind being Greased,
and causing them to weigh in. in or off topic

Last edited:

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Sometimes good manners can backfire. Going into an elevator I bumped into a lady. I said, Pardon me. She said what do I look like, the freaking Governor? Some people can be so rude.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes good manners can backfire. Going into an elevator I bumped into a lady. I said, Pardon me. She said what do I look like, the freaking Governor? Some people can be so rude.

ROFL You should have said "No ! I know the Governor Personally & He never has 5 O'clock Shadow" :laughing7:

Then Watch her run for a Mirror :tongue3:

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
That was something I heard my brother say to someone when they said , Pardon me. But he used another word for Freaking. RIP Bro

Last edited:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been on this site for fourteen years and I think the mods and most of the posters do an exceptional job of being polite and supportive . Far better than many other websites.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I as well as other are not here to e belittled, picked at, toyed with or have their thread topics hijacked. I am embarrassed for new comers also experiencing this as of late.

If you have issue report it and let a mod address the issue.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sheesh, now I’m going to have to search her threads to see if it’s me

Rmeav8r

Nov 4, 2004
NW Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rain falls on the just and the unjust

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheesh, now I’m going to have to search her threads to see if it’s me

It's always you Jeff Payton Manning Gordon.

laughing11.gif

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All this talk about biting hands is making me hungry. I'm off to get a Happy Meal.
Can I get anyone anything? No, its no bother at all. I would be pleased to get everyone a Happy Meal.
Go to you local Happy Meal restaurant. Order your happy meal and when they give it to you say, Escape is paying and quickly leave. Its all arranged. Enjoy your meal and remember to dispose of your trash properly.

I'll have a Mc Moderator :laughing7: I held a door open for a lady to enter a store before me....she started telling me what a POS I was....I graciously replied ***k you ***t pushed in front of her and closed the door behind me. Ive been holding doors open for people for 40 years and most women - and gents - appreciate this little gesture...thus I feel my response was justified.

Chub

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread