LUE Missing Pages- Do You Have Document Match These Symbols? I have the missing pages

TTTeller

Mar 21, 2021
North America/ UK
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey y'all,

Yes... I have now learned the valuable lesson that you cannot edit titles. It should have read:
"LUE Missing Pages- Do You Have The Document That Matches These Symbols? I have the missing pages"... Lesson learned.

Rather than make a whole bunch of posts, I'm just going to post everything I'm looking for here.

1. I am looking for anyone who has the document these were taken from. I have the document, and I also have the missing pages. Because of that, I'm looking to speak with anyone else who also this document and the missing pages. I AM CERTAIN there is one person on here that has them. What I'm not sure of is, if you know what you have, or not... or maybe you think you have the whole document, but didn't know where to go for the second half... or maybe you don't even realize you need a second half.

If these symbols make sense to you, please reach out.

The pyramid/tipi/teepee symbol is not intentionally blurry. Hidden in plain sight, and that's just the best I could get when I enlarged it. I also included a smaller version of it which is less blurry, but equally frustrating to view.

2. Now, maybe you have or don't have these documents, but you're aware of the "origin" story of the LUE. I don't mean Montezuma, or a mine, or the treasure component I mean the KVV or CVV VV? origin story. If this makes sense to you, even if the symbols don't, I'd like to speak to you.

3. If none of those things make sense, but you've solved the IAYAYAM KEY WITHOUT using math.. NO MATH.. NO GALAXIES... NO WEIRD FORMULAS... I'd like to speak you.

4. If you were the person who found LUE 4 and wrote what you did on the rock-- or maybe you found it that way-- I would like to speak with you.

There is ABSOLUTELY one person who can at least answer number one. I hope you read this.

Thanks!

Mr.TTeller Missing Pages.png

Last edited:

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey y'all,

Yes... I have now learned the valuable lesson that you cannot edit titles. It should have read:
"LUE Missing Pages- Do You Have The Document That Matches These Symbols? I have the missing pages"... Lesson learned.

Rather than make a whole bunch of posts, I'm just going to post everything I'm looking for here.

1. I am looking for anyone who has the document these were taken from. I have the document, and I also have the missing pages. Because of that, I'm looking to speak with anyone else who also this document and the missing pages. I AM CERTAIN there is one person on here that has them. What I'm not sure of is, if you know what you have, or not... or maybe you think you have the whole document, but didn't know where to go for the second half... or maybe you don't even realize you need a second half.

Если эти символы имеют для вас смысл, свяжитесь с нами.

Символ пирамиды / типи / вигвама не размыт намеренно. Спрятан на виду, и это лучшее, что я смог получить, когда увеличил его. Я также включил его уменьшенную версию, которая менее размыта, но не менее неприятна для просмотра.

2. Возможно, у вас есть или нет эти документы, но вы знаете историю «происхождения» LUE. Я не имею в виду Монтесуму, шахту или сокровище, я имею в виду KVV или CVV VV? история происхождения. Если это имеет для вас смысл, даже если символы нет, я хотел бы поговорить с вами.

3. Если ни одна из этих вещей не имеет смысла, но вы решили КЛЮЧ IAYAYAM БЕЗ математических расчетов… НЕТ МАТЕМАТИКИ… НЕТ ГАЛАКТИК… НЕТ СТРАННЫХ ФОРМУЛ… Я хотел бы поговорить с вами.

4. Если бы вы были тем человеком, который нашел LUE 4 и написал то, что вы сделали, на камне - или, может быть, вы нашли это таким образом - я бы хотел поговорить с вами.

Есть АБСОЛЮТНО один человек, который может хотя бы ответить на первый вопрос. Надеюсь, вы это прочитали.

Спасибо!

View attachment 1916651
Привет, что вы имеете в виду под страницами документа Lue?

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey y'all,

The pyramid/tipi/teepee symbol is not intentionally blurry. Hidden in plain sight, and that's just the best I could get when I enlarged it. I also included a smaller version of it which is less blurry, but equally frustrating to view.

2. Now, maybe you have or don't have these documents, but you're aware of the "origin" story of the LUE. I don't mean Montezuma, or a mine, or the treasure component I mean the KVV or CVV VV? origin story. If this makes sense to you, even if the symbols don't, I'd like to speak to you.

3. If none of those things make sense, but you've solved the IAYAYAM KEY WITHOUT using math.. NO MATH.. NO GALAXIES... NO WEIRD FORMULAS... I'd like to speak you.

4. If you were the person who found LUE 4 and wrote what you did on the rock-- or maybe you found it that way-- I would like to speak with you.

There is ABSOLUTELY one person who can at least answer number one. I hope you read this.

Thanks!

View attachment 1916651
Hi, what do you mean by the pages of the Lue document?

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey y'all,

Thanks!

View attachment 1916651
The pyramid/tipi/teepee symbol is three sided. It represents the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It does not mean there is a three sided monument there, it tells you it is a representation of something holy, in this case, the Patron Saint, Saint John. Saint John is depicted as an Eagle. The Eagle at the site of the LUE is huge and can only be seen from the top of the mountain looking down. That's why so many people have just walked past it for so many years. Buy helicopter time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions