Detectorists Courtesy ....

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Detectorists Courtesy ....

kindafoundabuckle said:
EDDE said:
Zesty Elf Dude said:
If I pull it out, it goes with me...

HOWEVER... there are some huge items I never finished digging - and they are right there covered over...

... sometimes it stays where it lays.
i found a car door one day 3 feet down i was like WAHHH the hell in a corn field ???

I found a whole motorcycle in a drained lake years ago. Couldnt quite fit that one in the junk side of my pouch. :D The XLT actually said motorcycle on the ID screen! ;D

I found a complete kids Power Wheels Jeep in a lake that was not drained. I just hope the kid got off before it sank. Also found a complete bike and old fashion school chair with built in desk in the same lake. I really make you wonder how these things get there.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Re: Detectorists Courtesy ....

N.J.THer said:
kindafoundabuckle said:
EDDE said:
Zesty Elf Dude said:
If I pull it out, it goes with me...

HOWEVER... there are some huge items I never finished digging - and they are right there covered over...

... sometimes it stays where it lays.
i found a car door one day 3 feet down i was like WAHHH the hell in a corn field ???

I found a whole motorcycle in a drained lake years ago. Couldnt quite fit that one in the junk side of my pouch. :D The XLT actually said motorcycle on the ID screen! ;D

I found a complete kids Power Wheels Jeep in a lake that was not drained. I just hope the kid got off before it sank. Also found a complete bike and old fashion school chair with built in desk in the same lake. I really make you wonder how these things get there.

Depending on where you live... ice fishermen. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread