NEW Simplex

dbowling

Greenie
Jul 6, 2021
far west central, indiana
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio(2),Teknetics G2+,Omega 8000 v6, Omega 8000 V4,Omega 8500, (2)Teknetics Eurotek Pro,Tesoro Compadre, (2)XP Orx and a Deus 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ordered it to backup my Nox 8 or loan to friend, received it yesterday and took it out this morning for its 1st hunt.
2.5 hrs found about 50 pull tabs, chunks of aluminum,pieces of lead i believe,a big piece of chain,live 38 special round, 1 quarter,2 dimes and 12 pennies.
Was hunting in park 1..
About the only thing i dislike about it so far is the pinpoint sucks and the armrest rubbed the side of my arm raw..
Using the sp24 coil it does a good job of telling you there's a coin laying with a pull tab etc. For me the 800 Nox seems easier to swing but could be because the armrest was bugging me, may try adjusting it and see how it feels.
All in all not to bad for 1st try and hunting a super trashy area.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20210730_125954.jpg
    20210730_125954.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 117

rapheal21

Sep 13, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey,
i was just going through your post and came to know about this fact. This kind of reviews are really helpful and thanks a lot for providing such details.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey,
i was just going through your post and came to know about this fact. This kind of reviews are really helpful and thanks a lot for providing such details.

Rapheal21:Let me welcome you to Tnet on your first posting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread