Have a question

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
what could cause a beach that sticks out +500 meters in the sea to just erode over a 20 year time period to no beach ..what i think its back to 1920 as far as the tree line ...this beach looked strange to my dad 20 years ago he told me it was not normal for the area ... its the sea between islands that are about 6 miles apart and the current changes 2x a year and some times its very very strong in this area.. this exact area also had 2 earth quakes in this time period ..

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Cant say from a scientific perspective but any sand that disappears very often leaves shipwrecks behind that have been hidden for centuries.

Work that area very hard!

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to say without knowing a lot more but currents don?t usually hit a beach straight on, they come in at an angle and the sand migrates down the coast, the problem comes in when these resorts build structures to capture the sand and keep it on their beach and down the coast may lose their beach because it?s no longer being replaced from farther up? again just guessing with very limited knowledge of the exact area

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank u both for the info its given more ideas ..My one theory is on a much smaller scale then what i seen in the info ..At least this global warming is just a scam the oceans have raised 300 feet since the last ice age with no help from man 98% of that time period ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread