Remember that "Tic-Tac" UFO video released by the USNavy a couple months ago ? - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree473Likes

Thread: Remember that "Tic-Tac" UFO video released by the USNavy a couple months ago ?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2020
    Dumas,AR
    2619 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Didn,t mean it that way,but understandable.My bad.
    jeff of pa likes this.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PROs .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers.... 1 Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    46476 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbandicoot View Post
    Didn,t mean it that way,but understandable.My bad.
    If I Give an inch, next one will take a Foot, Before ya Know it, We need to Lock the thread or Delete it

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2020
    Dumas,AR
    2619 times
    No biggie Jeff,understood,I,m a big guy and can see where you,re coming from.No harm no foul!
    jeff of pa and CreakyDigger like this.

us
    Treasure every day!

Aug 2005
    Beautiful Florida
    5474 times
    Relic Hunting
    If they are real & of extraterrestrial intelligence nothing says they have to be "manned". They could be a much advanced version of our drones.
    I've read reports of pilots following them as they dive right into the ocean and dissapear. That's a real neat trick!
    SD51, jeff of pa, RTR and 4 others like this.
    A lie, believed by the majority does not make it true.

Sep 2016
    40 times
    Sometimes we take a walk in the park. Maybe detecting, maybe not. There's lots of beautiful and interesting things to see and examine in the park. You could return many times and be rewarded each time with something interesting or new. You might see some squirrels too. But ask yourselves: How many times do you stoop down and start talking to the squirrels? Never, right? It is an ironic and funny thought that people, since they consider themselves so high and mighty, would just naturally expect visitors here would see us any better than the squirrels. Such vanity!

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2020
    Dumas,AR
    2619 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
    Sometimes we take a walk in the park. Maybe detecting, maybe not. There's lots of beautiful and interesting things to see and examine in the park. You could return many times and be rewarded each time with something interesting or new. You might see some squirrels too. But ask yourselves: How many times do you stoop down and start talking to the squirrels? Never, right? It is an ironic and funny thought that people, since they consider themselves so high and mighty, would just naturally expect visitors here would see us any better than the squirrels. Such vanity!
    I talk to squirrels,fish too,but I,m weird,ask my wife.

Charter Member
    us
    May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Nokta Simplex Plus// Nokta Pulsedive// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
    28038 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I'll never forget the night I was abducted. What were we talking about?
    Some of My Finds: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...lbums4377.html

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/GoTreasureHunting
    Please Subscribe!

My Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/OldTerrySoloman

My Music Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/Terrys-Musi...33016710344976

Dec 2003
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PROs .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers.... 1 Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    46476 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
    good point ! we could look like ants or those tiny gray bugs found under logs to an advanced civilation.
    and our aircraft like interesting flies

Mar 2015
    5790 times
    Hola amigos

Most likely if these mysterious craft are from another world. The simple fact having technology to span the gap between stars and galaxy shows in itself they have the capacity they had the technology to obliterate all of us if they wanted to?

Since they have not done so? Perhaps they treat us as we do to other lower life forms study and research them? Perhaps they are here to nurturer us from afar as a society as we develop technology?

As for first contact they are probably know we as a race are incredibly immature, a petty, egocentric, narcissist society with 99% people technically brain dead with the attention span of a pea. ( Turn on the TV and watch how people carry on should be enough proof)

So why would they even bother to even converse with us?

After all if aliens landed tomorrow whats the first thing people would do? Probably shoot them or crucify them. The human race is so toxic and divided in opinion in everything and there would be total pandemonium to the point society as we know it would collapse.

We have examples of this in our own short history in a microcosm for example when a more advanced civilization contacts a less advanced civilization throughout world history has never ended well for less advanced civilization. So for me mankind has so much to learn amigos?

And sadly those lessons will not be learned probably not in our lifetimes or even our great great grandchildren's life time until we mature as civilization enough to cope with such a epiphany like event.

Kanacki

Aug 2016
    MI
    E-TRAC
    7295 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Soloman View Post
    I'll never forget the night I was abducted. What were we talking about?
    Terry, if that ever happened, you would have kicked their butts and taught them about metal detecting!
    crashbandicoot and Rebel-KGC like this.

Dec 2003
    46476 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by KANACKI View Post
    Hola amigos

Most likely if these mysterious craft are from another world. The simple fact having technology to span the gap between stars and galaxy shows in itself they have the capacity they had the technology to obliterate all of us if they wanted to?

Since they have not done so? Perhaps they treat us as we do to other lower life forms study and research them? Perhaps they are here to nurturer us from afar as a society as we develop technology?

As for first contact they are probably know we as a race are incredibly immature, a petty, egocentric, narcissist society with 99% people technically brain dead with the attention span of a pea. ( Turn on the TV and watch how people carry on should be enough proof)

So why would they even bother to even converse with us?

After all if aliens landed tomorrow whats the first thing people would do? Probably shoot them or crucify them. The human race is so toxic and divided in opinion in everything and there would be total pandemonium to the point society as we know it would collapse.

We have examples of this in our own short history in a microcosm for example when a more advanced civilization contacts a less advanced civilization throughout world history has never ended well for less advanced civilization. So for me mankind has so much to learn amigos?

And sadly those lessons will not be learned probably not in our lifetimes or even our great great grandchildren's life time until we mature as civilization enough to cope with such a epiphany like event.

Kanacki
    If they haven't already the Testing on a Captured Alien would Kill it.
    the Military would want to know how to kill them.
    then they would use that Excuse to Dissect it & see what they could Learn.
    one thing for sure, Unless it could learn our language before death , it would never be allowed in public on it's own. it would have to Prove to the Military, it's useful alive .and completely harmless.
    or it would take an Invasion to make the Powers that be turn it over.
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Aug 22, 2021 at 10:12 AM.

us
    Treasure every day!

Aug 2005
    Beautiful Florida
    5474 times
    Relic Hunting
    What if they have always been here?The earth may be just a way stop, somewhere with an atmosphere to get out of deep space for awhile. There are some petroglyphs and old rock paintings that seem to have space related looking craft & characters. This is a fun thread
    A lie, believed by the majority does not make it true.

us
    Mar 2014
    New Glarus,WI
    CTX,800,Explorer2,IDXPro-M,Compadre
    1182 times
    I will allow my tiny mind to make a few points.
    1) We have gone from the horse and buggy to having a probe entering interstellar space in the period of around 120 years.
    2) We have ourselves walked on another celestial body and are currently maneuvering a rover on yet another celestial body.
    3) Knowing what we know about natural processes and that planets, stars, elements, etc. are formed in the same way throughout the observable universe…..and taking points 1 and 2 into account….what if a civilization had a 1,000 year head start on us? A million year head start? More?

If these objects are not “ours” they are more than likely probes, sent to observe and learn. Depictions of them have been drawn and painted for hundreds of years. They’re not new. They did seem to ramp up their presence after nuclear detonations happened. This I find interesting. Regardless of what they really are….we can’t defend ourselves against them. So we too need to learn. Perhaps these objects are from our own future, coming back to save us from ourselves. I must say…they’d better get on with it.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2019
    Binghamton NY
    White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
    2009 times
    Metal Detecting
    It's funny how much faith people put into science fiction fantasies. "The first effect of not believing in God is to believe in anything." - G. K. Chesterton.
    Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. Matthew 13.

Aug 2021
    Irvine, CA
    9 times

UFO Fans

Quote Originally Posted by RTR View Post
    This one>
    Sensors on the Jet Fighter(filming the UFO) reported the surrounding atmosphere (the white cloud directly around the UFO was extremely cold).... Got me thinking...
    Years ago I saw a Lab test that resembles this (cold cloud around a moving object). Could this be their means of propulsion on a grander scale ?
    Instagram: Follow ===> @ufo_180 It is my page and I follow the topic closely.
    RTR, Ryano and Rebel-KGC like this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links