Remember that "Tic-Tac" UFO video released by the USNavy a couple months ago ? - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree473Likes

Thread: Remember that "Tic-Tac" UFO video released by the USNavy a couple months ago ?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Certified village idiot

Oct 2020
    Dayton Ohio
    518 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    One of my favorite.... well only part of large cities I enjoy is sitting somewhere inconspicuously while watching the wonders of the human race meander through my field of view. I wouldn’t dare intervene, Christ many of them are terrifying.

I assume it’s something similar.

fm
    Raggedy old Crow

Jan 2005
    In a tax haven some where
    ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
    7680 times
    Growing old disgrace fully as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohiogoldfever View Post
    One of my favorite.... well only part of large cities I enjoy is sitting somewhere inconspicuously while watching the wonders of the human race meander through my field of view. I wouldn’t dare intervene, Christ many of them are terrifying.

I assume it’s something similar.
    Gidday Amigos

Who needs to be afraid of Aliens?

Just sit at a bench seat in the local mall and watch the freak show stroll by.

Crow

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2020
    Dumas,AR
    2617 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Gidday Amigos

Who needs to be afraid of Aliens?

Just sit at a bench seat in the local mall and watch the freak show stroll by.

Crow
    I like to do this too when I take my daughter to the doctors in Little Rock.Amazing what you see.

Sep 2016
    40 times
    "The first effect of not believing in God is to believe in anything." - G. K. Chesterton.

@CreakyDigger,

That's a very good quote from old G.K. But his remark is not a reason to believe in the former nor to close your mind to just what the latter might turn out to be.

fm
    Raggedy old Crow

Jan 2005
    7680 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KANACKI View Post
    Hola amigos

Most likely if these mysterious craft are from another world. The simple fact having technology to span the gap between stars and galaxy shows in itself they have the capacity they had the technology to obliterate all of us if they wanted to?

Since they have not done so? Perhaps they treat us as we do to other lower life forms study and research them? Perhaps they are here to nurturer us from afar as a society as we develop technology?

As for first contact they are probably know we as a race are incredibly immature, a petty, egocentric, narcissist society with 99% people technically brain dead with the attention span of a pea. ( Turn on the TV and watch how people carry on should be enough proof)

So why would they even bother to even converse with us?

After all if aliens landed tomorrow whats the first thing people would do? Probably shoot them or crucify them. The human race is so toxic and divided in opinion in everything and there would be total pandemonium to the point society as we know it would collapse.

We have examples of this in our own short history in a microcosm for example when a more advanced civilization contacts a less advanced civilization throughout world history has never ended well for less advanced civilization. So for me mankind has so much to learn amigos?

And sadly those lessons will not be learned probably not in our lifetimes or even our great great grandchildren's life time until we mature as civilization enough to cope with such a epiphany like event.

Kanacki
    Gidday Kanacki

Hah!

Imagine what would happen if a space ship landed tomorrow they would be probably be fined for the following.

1, Not having permission to fly through airspace,
    2. Not having a valid passport to enter the country
    3. Not having an FAA approved Aircraft.
    4. Failure to have navigation lights.
    5. Not having any insurance for such craft.
    6. Not having approved documentation.
    7. Not having a valid visa.
    8. No proof of Id.
    9. Breach of Custom and Border regulations.
    10. Not having an approved pilots license.
    11. Breaching quarantine.
    12. Not having approved covid vaccination.
    13. No local government approval to land.
    14. No EPA report.
    15. Crossing over national border illegally.
    16. Disturbing the peace.
    17. Speeding ticket.
    18. Unregistered space ship.
    19. Trespassing.
    20. Failure to get planning position for parking a spaceship.

Welcome to planet earth amigos!

Crow

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2020
    Dumas,AR
    2617 times
    Damn Crow,that,s good and so true!You got a way with words!
    Crow, Rebel-KGC and Phil like this.

fm
    Raggedy old Crow

Jan 2005
    7680 times
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbandicoot View Post
    Damn Crow,that,s good and so true!You got a way with words!
    Years of experience amigo of opening ones foot and inserting ones foot.

Crow

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2020
    Dumas,AR
    2617 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Years of experience amigo of opening ones foot and inserting ones foot.

Crow
    Saw what you did there!
    Rebel-KGC and Phil like this.

fm
    Raggedy old Crow

Jan 2005
    7680 times
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbandicoot View Post
    Saw what you did there!
    See some times it does not quite come out..... open ones mouth and inserting ones foot.

I remember many years ago on a first date asking a women who worked in a bank just to strike a conversation.

How do you open an account?

But amigos it did not come out that way as I said it. It sounded like how do you open a c unt...

There was 10 other people at the table mortified.....of what they heard....

Her eyes flickered in disbelief in computing if she heard right? Well amigo what could I do it just came out that way? I just casually continued on about bank accounts as nothing had happened....hoping she would not slap me.

Needless to say I never got to second base with her....

Crow

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2012
    Concrete, WA
    Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
    8835 times
    Prospecting
    I've often wondered what intelligent beings from another world
    might look like. We so often hear that they may be very different
    from us, but there are sure to be a few similarities.

For instance..they came in a ship of some type. It had to be manufactured,
    which requires the ability to hold a tool, or to even to build a machine
    to hold a tool.

The materials and components of the ship had to be sourced, and refined,
    as did whatever fuel they are using as a means of locomotion.

Their brains may be in their arse, but they still have to be able
    to manipulate objects.

It's also possible that Earth is so far off into the galactic weeds that we
    don't even know about the galactic marketplace for space ride components.
    Could well be there is a galactic version of Heathkit out there selling DIY
    faster-than-light-speed spaceship kits?
    Last edited by DizzyDigger; Aug 23, 2021 at 11:53 AM.
    Mike (aka Dizz)

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest
    of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick
    the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you
    were our countrymen." ~~ Samuel Adams, 1776

Dizzy's Super-Simple, Universal Rule of Forum Conduct: Don't be an ass.

Mar 2015
    5790 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDigger View Post
    I've often wondered what intelligent beings from another world
    might look like. We so often hear that they may be very different
    from us, but there are sure to be a few similarities.

For instance..they came in a ship of some type. It had to be manufactured,
    which requires the ability to hold a tool, or to even to build a machine
    to hold a tool.

The materials and components of the ship had to be sourced, and refined,
    as did whatever fuel they are using as a means of locomotion.

They're brains may be in their arse, but they still have to be able
    to manipulate objects.

It's also possible that Earth is so far off into the galactic weeds that we
    don't even know about the galactic marketplace for space ride components.
    Could well be there is a galactic version of Heathkit out there selling DIY
    faster-than-light-speed spaceship kits?
    Hola DizzyDigger

The problem is we could speculate 1million and one scenarios.

But if I was to speculate it would be in contrast of our own civilization as we know ourselves in our short lives, technology is progressively replacing physical manpower. Its not beyond the realms of possibility that over time humans will lose muscle mass because technology in machines and robots have replaced physical labour. Even in our own era we are seeing obesity epidemic because we failing to burn off calories. Partly due to the same calorie intake as a labourer yet more and more earning a living sitting down behind a computer living a sedentary lifestyle. Is that a natural process of evolution? Perhaps this advanced alien society has no need for physical strength because they evolve relying on technology to do physical work for them?

Perhaps we as humans in thousands of years time will evolve to look like them as our technology develops?

Perhaps with our eternal race against the machine AI peoples own brain and head will increase in size over time. Our sedentary live style will eventually withdraw from the physical human characteristics of the past? Perhaps as technology progresses our fingers become more deleterious and longer? We will be surrounded by AI Robots and machines building machines. Since birth rates in western world and sperm count in males is falling. Future humans with most likely evolve into artificial insemination where the birthing process will be produced by machine. Since the process of procreation has been taken over by technology there is no need for sex or gender as both sexes will merge. Since even us are advancing in Genetics over time all over poor character traits can be breed out by AI screen our DNA. Over time our eyes could develop built in sunglasses to adjust to light conditions. Making us to appear to have no eyes but black eyes? Even our imagination will be replaced by logical thought processes where we see the world and universe in a pure mathematical equation? With our body mass losing excess fat muscle our bone structure may change over eons to be able to withstand stronger G forces more accustomed to weightless than gravity.

So perhaps the stereo typical reflection of short sexless spindly hairless aliens with black eyes is with elongated fingers is perhaps our fate in thousands of years from now?

And the process we call evolution is exactly the same regardless of where we are in the universe?

Kanacki
    Last edited by KANACKI; Aug 23, 2021 at 06:37 AM.
    pepperj, Crow, DizzyDigger and 2 others like this.

RTR
    us
    Roger. USAF Vietnam war Combat Vet

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    20834 times
    Crow, KANACKI, newnan man and 1 others like this.

ca
    Feb 2009
    Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
    50725 times
    Relic Hunting
    When The Body Was First Made, Who Was the Most Important

One day, all the parts of the body were talking about who was most important.
    THE BRAIN SAID – “Since I control everything and do all the thinking, I am the most important therefore I should be boss.”
    THE FEET SAID – “Since I carry him everywhere he wants to go and get him in position to do what the brain wants, I am the most important.”
    THE EYES SAID – “Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where the danger lurks, I an the most important body part.”
    THE HANDS SAID – “Since I do all the work and earn all the money to keep the rest of you going, I am the most important.”
    Of course, everyone got into the arguments and the heart, lungs, and ears all say the same thing.
    Finally, the assh... spoke up and pointed that he was the most important even though the others didn’t know it. All the other laughed and laughed to think of an assh... being boss.
    The assh... decided to prove the point and refused to function. Blocked up tight.
    Soon the brain was feverish, the eyes crossed and ached, the feet were too weak to walk, the hands hung limply at the sides, and the heart and lungs struggled to keep going.
    All pleaded with the assh... to relent and agreed that the assh... was the most important and so it happened.
    Moral Of The Story

The MORAL of the story is that the network is the most important part of IT infrastructure but not everyone realises it.
    Or that the assh... always ends up being the boss

"If it was easy-It would have already been done-Life 101."

fm
    Raggedy old Crow

Jan 2005
    7680 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperj View Post
    When The Body Was First Made, Who Was the Most Important

One day, all the parts of the body were talking about who was most important.
    THE BRAIN SAID – “Since I control everything and do all the thinking, I am the most important therefore I should be boss.”
    THE FEET SAID – “Since I carry him everywhere he wants to go and get him in position to do what the brain wants, I am the most important.”
    THE EYES SAID – “Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where the danger lurks, I an the most important body part.”
    THE HANDS SAID – “Since I do all the work and earn all the money to keep the rest of you going, I am the most important.”
    Of course, everyone got into the arguments and the heart, lungs, and ears all say the same thing.
    Finally, the assh... spoke up and pointed that he was the most important even though the others didn’t know it. All the other laughed and laughed to think of an assh... being boss.
    The assh... decided to prove the point and refused to function. Blocked up tight.
    Soon the brain was feverish, the eyes crossed and ached, the feet were too weak to walk, the hands hung limply at the sides, and the heart and lungs struggled to keep going.
    All pleaded with the assh... to relent and agreed that the assh... was the most important and so it happened.
    Moral Of The Story

The MORAL of the story is that the network is the most important part of IT infrastructure but not everyone realises it.
    Or that the assh... always ends up being the boss

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crow

us
    Jan 2013
    Maryland
    Bounty Hunter
    2460 times
    Metal Detecting
    Maybe aliens look like blancmanges and maybe they're going to turn us all into Scotsmen so they can win Wimbledon!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wimbleldon.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	1943820

A tip of my hat to Monty Python.
    DizzyDigger, Ryano, Crow and 1 others like this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links