Remember that "Tic-Tac" UFO video released by the USNavy a couple months ago ?

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've often wondered what intelligent beings from another world
might look like. We so often hear that they may be very different
from us, but there are sure to be a few similarities.

For instance..they came in a ship of some type. It had to be manufactured,
which requires the ability to hold a tool, or to even to build a machine
to hold a tool.

The materials and components of the ship had to be sourced, and refined,
as did whatever fuel they are using as a means of locomotion.

They're brains may be in their arse, but they still have to be able
to manipulate objects.

It's also possible that Earth is so far off into the galactic weeds that we
don't even know about the galactic marketplace for space ride components.
Could well be there is a galactic version of Heathkit out there selling DIY
faster-than-light-speed spaceship kits?

Hola DizzyDigger

The problem is we could speculate 1million and one scenarios.

But if I was to speculate it would be in contrast of our own civilization as we know ourselves in our short lives, technology is progressively replacing physical manpower. Its not beyond the realms of possibility that over time humans will lose muscle mass because technology in machines and robots have replaced physical labour. Even in our own era we are seeing obesity epidemic because we failing to burn off calories. Partly due to the same calorie intake as a labourer yet more and more earning a living sitting down behind a computer living a sedentary lifestyle. Is that a natural process of evolution? Perhaps this advanced alien society has no need for physical strength because they evolve relying on technology to do physical work for them?

Perhaps we as humans in thousands of years time will evolve to look like them as our technology develops?

Perhaps with our eternal race against the machine AI peoples own brain and head will increase in size over time. Our sedentary live style will eventually withdraw from the physical human characteristics of the past? Perhaps as technology progresses our fingers become more deleterious and longer? We will be surrounded by AI Robots and machines building machines. Since birth rates in western world and sperm count in males is falling. Future humans with most likely evolve into artificial insemination where the birthing process will be produced by machine. Since the process of procreation has been taken over by technology there is no need for sex or gender as both sexes will merge. Since even us are advancing in Genetics over time all over poor character traits can be breed out by AI screen our DNA. Over time our eyes could develop built in sunglasses to adjust to light conditions. Making us to appear to have no eyes but black eyes? Even our imagination will be replaced by logical thought processes where we see the world and universe in a pure mathematical equation? With our body mass losing excess fat muscle our bone structure may change over eons to be able to withstand stronger G forces more accustomed to weightless than gravity.

So perhaps the stereo typical reflection of short sexless spindly hairless aliens with black eyes is with elongated fingers is perhaps our fate in thousands of years from now?

And the process we call evolution is exactly the same regardless of where we are in the universe?

Kanacki

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
[h=1]When The Body Was First Made, Who Was the Most Important[/h]One day, all the parts of the body were talking about who was most important.
THE BRAIN SAID – “Since I control everything and do all the thinking, I am the most important therefore I should be boss.”
THE FEET SAID – “Since I carry him everywhere he wants to go and get him in position to do what the brain wants, I am the most important.”
THE EYES SAID – “Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where the danger lurks, I an the most important body part.”
THE HANDS SAID – “Since I do all the work and earn all the money to keep the rest of you going, I am the most important.”
Of course, everyone got into the arguments and the heart, lungs, and ears all say the same thing.
Finally, the assh... spoke up and pointed that he was the most important even though the others didn’t know it. All the other laughed and laughed to think of an assh... being boss.
The assh... decided to prove the point and refused to function. Blocked up tight.
Soon the brain was feverish, the eyes crossed and ached, the feet were too weak to walk, the hands hung limply at the sides, and the heart and lungs struggled to keep going.
All pleaded with the assh... to relent and agreed that the assh... was the most important and so it happened.
[h=3]Moral Of The Story[/h]The MORAL of the story is that the network is the most important part of IT infrastructure but not everyone realises it.
Or that the assh... always ends up being the boss :)

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
When The Body Was First Made, Who Was the Most Important

One day, all the parts of the body were talking about who was most important.
THE BRAIN SAID – “Since I control everything and do all the thinking, I am the most important therefore I should be boss.”
THE FEET SAID – “Since I carry him everywhere he wants to go and get him in position to do what the brain wants, I am the most important.”
THE EYES SAID – “Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where the danger lurks, I an the most important body part.”
THE HANDS SAID – “Since I do all the work and earn all the money to keep the rest of you going, I am the most important.”
Of course, everyone got into the arguments and the heart, lungs, and ears all say the same thing.
Finally, the assh... spoke up and pointed that he was the most important even though the others didn’t know it. All the other laughed and laughed to think of an assh... being boss.
The assh... decided to prove the point and refused to function. Blocked up tight.
Soon the brain was feverish, the eyes crossed and ached, the feet were too weak to walk, the hands hung limply at the sides, and the heart and lungs struggled to keep going.
All pleaded with the assh... to relent and agreed that the assh... was the most important and so it happened.
Moral Of The Story

The MORAL of the story is that the network is the most important part of IT infrastructure but not everyone realises it.
Or that the assh... always ends up being the boss :)

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crow

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe aliens look like blancmanges and maybe they're going to turn us all into Scotsmen so they can win Wimbledon!

wimbleldon.jpg

A tip of my hat to Monty Python.

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Considering the wast space of universe, thinking that we are alone is closer to eghoism than common sence. Interesting, however, is that most of UFO sightings comes from American continent, the bulk of it from USA alone, rather than any other part of the world.
Asking myselfe, what would be so important for an alien civilization to wisit earth, they might not be able to get anywhere else closer to them, what is the earth so different, always brings me to a single anwser: biodiversity.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lets give the benefit of the doubt and say this/these are an existing object in our atmosphere. It's quite a jump to define them as "alien". We have no evidence, yet, of life anywhere but on Earth. And these, so far, have only been seen on or around Earth. So best chance is they are from Earth.

Perhaps we are seeing the "space program" of an intelligent and technically advanced life form from our deeper oceans? Or some "alternative universe Earth" has figured out how to shift/jump between realities? Or a future mankind (or crabkind) has figured how to send probes back in time? Or a past crabkind civilization has sent a probe into their future - our present. Crabs have been around 350 million years. Humanoids about 6 million years.

Just thoughts.

Last edited:

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Or lightly fried soft-shell. Yum.

That's the stuff, right there. My uncle had a slough box for the peelers and busters he caught while crabbing. There is nothing better than a crab that just sloughed. It kind of spoiled me. The soft crabs you typically get at a restaurant are often a bit tough/leathery.

But maybe I shouldn't have crabs for dinner. If "a past crabkind civilization has sent a probe into their future - our present" - I may not want them seeing me eating their kin.

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets give the benefit of the doubt and say this/these are an existing object in our atmosphere. It's quite a jump to define them as "alien". We have no evidence, yet, of life anywhere but on Earth. And these, so far, have only been seen on or around Earth. So best chance is they are from Earth.

Perhaps we are seeing the "space program" of an intelligent and technically advanced life form from our deeper oceans? Or some "alternative universe Earth" has figured out how to shift/jump between realities? Or a future mankind (or crabkind) has figured how to send probes back in time? Or a past crabkind civilization has sent a probe into their future - our present. Crabs have been around 350 million years. Humanoids about 6 million years.

Just thoughts.

I like this theory. Oceans are widely undiscovered and clearly there has to be something going on in or around Antarctica. Maybe it?s the people of Atlantis and they realize we as a species are totally forked so they?re prefer to keep their distance?

I mean let?s face it, if You lived in the ocean with a bunch like minded, peace loving people none of us would be bringing attention to our non nuke / Saran infested life styles. Just Peacefully wait a few hundred years for the angry monkeys to off themselves.

Then again if we all just pushed the psychopaths out of society we probably wouldn?t be so bad off.

cathexis

Sep 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TOTALLY off-topic but,

I have a step-ladder in my house because my real ladder left me when I was a kid.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
An interesting aside is some time back I was watching a show about alien abductions. They interviewed people who claimed to have been "taken" aboard some strange craft. What I thought was noteworthy was that no matter the country, culture, or sex of the person being interviewed all their experiences were nearly identical.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Or the craft is using a vortex tube, (a vortex tube creates cold air and hot air by forcing compressed air through a generation chamber, which spins the air at a high rate of speed (1,000,000 rpm) into a vortex.)

I made a Ranque-Hilsch vortex device for a science fair in grade school .... way back in the day. I miss the 60's :)

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I enjoy science fiction and am looking forward to seeing Dune on the IMAX screen, as well as seeing how Apple?s vision of Asimov?s Foundation but I believe for all practical purposes, we are alone. Not to say that God doesn?t have an number of projects ongoing in different corners of the universe, but I think the Designer made it so that we can?t meet or even communicate with extrasolar civilizations due to the incomprehensible vastness of space and time.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Just thoughts.

Gidday Charlie

Me thinks you have been watching South Park!

Arrrrrgh the plot thickens .....Crab People Crab People.:laughing7:

attachment.php

You know crabs will Feed on dead humans? Perhaps we are just live stock to them?

And all you have eaten lobster and crabs watch out you going to be put into fish tanks and sold and get boiled alive.:tongue3:

All hail our incrustation overlords! :laughing7:

Crow

Attachments

• DdyxEgtV0AAM5KL.jpg
    DdyxEgtV0AAM5KL.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 111

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gidday Charlie

Me thinks you have been watching South Park!

Arrrrrgh the plot thickens .....Crab People Crab People.:laughing7:

attachment.php

You know crabs will Feed on dead humans? Perhaps we are just live stock to them?

And all you have eaten lobster and crabs watch out you going to be put into fish tanks and sold and get boiled alive.:tongue3:

All hail our incrustation overlords! :laughing7:

Crow
Nice Crow,nice!

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
If I was to put my tin foil hat on and speculate a conspiracy.

Perhaps these tic tac UFOS are unmanned Arial aircraft developed by skunk works as a top secret project. They can do G forces no human can survive because they are unmanned. They are being tried out in secret against there own conventional forces. As a process of disinformation the Pentagon just came out with statement they do not know what they are?

But in secret it relays as a secret message to China that we have a secret weapon? These unmanned areal aircraft are a lot cheaper to build than conventional fight aircraft. Maybe can be submarine launched through a conventional ballistic missile tube from a nuclear submarine.

Strategically a who fleet of these craft could try up precious fighter aircraft in and future war with China?

As this clip below demonstrates it hard to know what is real and what is not?

Crow

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread