Tnet Hijacked? Hidden link on all Tnet pages

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ascholten said:
Mark, first off, hiding your links like that in a non related page is kind of deceitful, especially if you are running any CPM type ad's there. I won't delve any further, nother topic and I got out of that rat sewer hole a long time ago....

Geesh... The links will only be online until they are indexed, no longer. They were hidden BECAUSE they were non-related! ... and have NO links ANYWHERE else - how else COULD they be found???

AND - there are NO ads being sold there! Just my personal pages.

Besides, I'll tell you what's deceitful - selling me a blob of cheese, plain white rice and a small portion of canned chili con carne for $25! (and advertising it as authentic Mexican food!) >:(

Ascholten said:
Secondly... why can't you get rye bread or pumpernickel? Where do you live? I make a killer pumpernickel, the trick is to grind the rye to just the right consistancy, not too fine, not too coarse. You can get the grain rye right? Get yourself one of those 40 dollar bread machines... can be as little as 4 or 5 dollars in a thrift store and make your own. It's really not too hard to do, if you do mess up, it just don't rise as it should have and you end up with bricky pumpernickel... or pumperbrickel as I call it.

There is absolutely NO NEED to not eat foods you love because of location. medical reasons that's another story but even still. cheating every now and then won't hurt thaaaaat much ;D

Aaron

pumpernickel and spinach dip...MMmmmmmm

I am currently in the South of France, and I have YET to find even RYE bread! Not a bad idea on the bread machine!

Ascholten

Jul 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
I have no clue on customs. I wonder if I could get away with sending you some rye?.. the bread would be long stale by the time it got there so no go on that...

Im heading to the post office today to send off believe it or not... food and home roasted coffee to other friends, let me ask them about mailing rye if that'd be do able. Even if you are not interested, it'd be info thats good to know.

Aaron

OP
OP
BobinSouthVA

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
stoney56 said:
Marc said:
How do you guys find these things? ;D

Hey, we're all treasure hunters. We seek out clues and mysteries. ;D ;)

Ah as much as I'd like to chalk this up to keen treasure hunting skills... ;)

I actually had a window open above the Tnet window and just put my cursor on the Tnet window to click back to it, and just happened to be on the link when it happened.

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
lol, maybe I should start selling clickable ads by the pixel! (like some have already done quite successfully!)

;D

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Now - if you don't mind, I will be deleting this thread soon, since I have explained it, and it IS off topic!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I do so love the review though!! sheesh off topic? naaah someone went on a treasure hunt and found a funny! :P Thanks for letting us enjoy it awhile!

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
I thought T-net was getting into the imported food business. Mexican food imported from France definitely qualifies as imported food :D ;D :D. Marc, I hope while you are over there, you are finding lots of great sites and lots of great finds. Look forward to pics when you come home. Stay safe and keep up the great work.

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
man,the only thing I would have wanted to find after eating something like that,would be a toilet :o

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Now you can see why I added the link to the mexican restaurant.

....try searching google for "Mexican Restaurant France".

Number 5 on the list!

... try search for "le Ranch mexican" lol NUMBER 1!

woo hoo!

I made this this morning... we can't find Jalepenos here ANYWHERE, so I use less spicy pickled "Lombards"... still... mm mmm good!

picodegallo3.jpg

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
:) Yes you have. Thanks for keeping me on my toes! ;)

It sounds like a "Find The Hidden Link Contest" is in order! :)

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yammy Elf said:
I’ve been outing Marc and his hidden links for years now. :::hums innocently:::
Now I know what you were referring to in one of your other posts a while back (Mexican Rest.). I gotta hand it to ya....your pretty good! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread