Hope you don't mind my new drone video :)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this video Play ? anybody ?

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"This content isn't available right now" is the message I get.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think i got it fixed . Thanks FreeBirdTim

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very stable, great camera!:hello2:

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good video. I fly mine up to the top of the big power towers and get videos of the buzzards on top. I've also been hit by a hawk!!

petejc

Jun 30, 2021
Harrisburg, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Eqinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could see all 8 deer but could not see any antlers from that distance......I like your horses, especially the paint....Don't know if I could fly one of those drones...although I used to fly RC planes about 20 yrs. ago....some had a wing span of about 5 ft.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my pasture one day i was flying one of my earlier drones. All of a sudden it turned sideways and crash landed. Lucky for me it landed in some bushes so they cushioned the fall; I had no idea why it happened. I went and picked up my drone and there was no obstacle it could have hit. It only had a broken propeller. But on the top of the drone was blood and a feather. It had to have hit a bird . I have had other birds come after it so any else remember birds will come after them !!!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drones are a lot of fun. I use mine at the farm often. Is it a phantom drone? I have a cheap but pretty decent one but it does good video and pictures and if it gets out to far will return home and if the batteries get low. I had to get the do not fly app for aircraft and went ahead and got the FFA lisc.
They are fun and amazing.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Petejc I promise you could fly a good drone. I used to fly rc planes . Drones are 100 times easier as long as it has gps capabilities

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TNMountain i have 4 drones 3 flying ones and one submarine drone. That video i posted was done with my DJI Mini 2 it has a 4 k camera. I also have a DJI Phantom 3 pro and a DJI Phantom 4

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
...looks good to me, that is some lush country. The little buck in last place and than he acts herdie.
Your horses look slick and fat, ready for a long winter. They still have a nice trailer to ride around in too...

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Amigo

Drones have an amazing potential with exploration into rugged sites as well observing pasture conditions below on farm land that might show previous habitation in prints such as past houses and out building extra.

In the UK metal detector operators are now using drones to scan farmers fields to see if they can detect ancient habitation marks in the soil and record them on GPS and use the information to detect near them for relics. That is why so many hoards especially roman hoards are being found. However the same Principe can work in any country to find past habitation sites dating back to colonial times or much earlier depending the country.

Crow

Jeff Beaumont

Apr 16, 2021
Roanoke, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Apex, Garrett 300. Tesoro Cibola.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is some very good video, thanks for sharing, loved the buck and his harem.

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I flew the rc planes, then helicopters. The drone does everything I could not get the helicopter to do!! My favorite is the dji mini 2.
Could see all 8 deer but could not see any antlers from that distance......I like your horses, especially the paint....Don't know if I could fly one of those drones...although I used to fly RC planes about 20 yrs. ago....some had a wing span of about 5 ft.

petejc

Jun 30, 2021
Harrisburg, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Eqinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gare,
I don't know. I'm 77 now and my reflexes and brain don't react as fast as they used to, however I'd like to try it. What make and model do you recommend that is not too expensive, just in case I destroy it. Don't want to waste too much money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread