WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Yesterday evening, I was digging in the dirt by the old foundation. All of a sudden, a big blob of wet hit me in the back. My first thought was that it had not rained for days. It must be bird poop. I checked my shirt. No. Not bird poop. Just wet. So I scanned the area to see if my hubby was hiding out with a squirt gun. Nope. Not him, either. I packed up my stuff and went up to my four wheeler. I got one more target and as I was digging 2 squirrels ran right next to me (I mean inches away) and scurried up the tree, like I wasn't even there. So, my best guess is that I got peed on by a squirrel. :tongue3: :icon_pale: :censored: :laughing9:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once got bombed by some big drops and could not figure it out until I got back to my truck and there were a couple of like wet spots on my hood. My conclusion was it was the first drops of a rain storm that decided to pass on prior to dumping its load. Our little bushy tailed friends do however leave a trail sometimes in the area where I feed them and they hang out.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Couldn’t happen to a better person

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
giphy.gif

Lol! I thought it would give a chuckle to some of you all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread