another "token of despair"...... found today.....

Chitlin

Dec 7, 2007
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another "token of despair"...... found today.....

...Sheesh, what do you think when you pull this out the dirt very near an old Confederate camp :o :o :o.... whooopie..... all I saw was this front and about pooped myself and stuck it in my pocket.....then dug another obivious token out the same hole (World Automotive Association Inc. $20 safety award) and pulled the "Confederate Half Dollar" back out to study it further...Then realized it said "Half Dol" instead of Half Dollar and the back was some script....although on the back it says it would have been worth .50 if I had turned it into any participating Bank or business in Charleston Charleston by April 12, 1961..... ;D... still a great find... I need to learn not to get too too excited about something before I know for sure...my buddy was excited he turned his machine off by accident and hunted for 5 minutes with no power.... ::)

Back pic is not to good......

Attachments

• youwish.JPG
    youwish.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 206
  • youwishback.JPG
    youwishback.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 206

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: another "token of despair"...... found today.....

Great token and in very good condition. I love to find tokens. HH
Burdie

OP
OP
Chitlin

Chitlin

Dec 7, 2007
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here is the other token from the same hole... also 2 nickles and the Indian Head penny.......

I'm stoked.... funny thing too, someone came on us and told us they had already hunted it.. blah blah blah...found everything...nothing but junk left.... yea, the same place the 6 point button I posted on "what is it" came from and I had a pocket full with 5 coins.... :D... I didn't say a word.....nln

Attachments

• WAA.JPG
    WAA.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 168
  • WAAback.jpg
    WAAback.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 163
R

robert roy

Chitlin:

>>>>all I saw was this front and about pooped myself and stuck it in my pocket<<<<<<

Ah well, you mean you stuck the coin in your pocket, right? :o

I guess after the second, the third and fourth coin, your all "pooped out!." ;D

Robert Roy(:-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread