Just get a new detector and your new to the hobby???

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are new to the hobby, there is a code of conduct we try to follow, one of the main points is to always cover your holes. Please do this.... ;)

If you are not new to the hobby and your leaving all those holes...........................

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Well then you know better and your making it look bad for the rest of us and you will get us banned from detecting these parks if you don't start covering your holes up....

I covered up at least 40 to 50 holes today in a playground, none were deep and would have been very easy for who ever made them to have covered them up theirself.

Yes even 4 to 6 inch holes look bad and should always be covered up....

It looked like a half dozen dogs had been digging in the playground, no excuse for leaving it that way at all!!!

I am just sorry I wasn't there when the person who was making them was still there..........

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not covering your holes makes me sick. I found a guy desacrating a county park and on me nicely pointing out the holes he was leaving, I got called a nasty name. He got a ticket, had to pay a $100.00 fine, court costs and costs for landscaping the ground he messed up. I haven't seen him since.

There should be a bounty of these slugs.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Thanks for the tip. I've been around TNet long enough to know I'd better cover up my holes! Even without the tips I would never leave a hole uncovered. Not only are they ugly, they also can twist an ankle! It happen to me once. I'm glad that guy got fined.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread