HAS ANYONE EVER FOUND HUMAN BONES

radarwill

Feb 8, 2008
Central MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
I found a completely intact human head once. After further investigation it turned out to be a Chinease man. I covered the hole up, turned down the sensitivity on my Sovereign, and continued looking. ;)

nsimeone2000

Jan 12, 2008
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
imafishingnutt said:
Back in the 80s we had a mortition that was selling coffins and holding services and the he would sell the same coffin again and again
he had been doing this for years.
how he got caught was he was letting some of the boddies sit in his garage and some passer by complained to the police of the smell.

when they searched the place they found 12 bodies in his garage
some had been there for over a year.

they went deeper into thier investigation and went to the grave yard to see if he had burried any bodies at all.
they tested graves by ramming 1 inch rebar down in a grave 7 to 8 ft with a back ho and then pulling it back out
and smelling it....yuck
they then dug a dozen or so graves and some of the graves had 3 bodies in one hole
one of them being a very dear friend of ours.
they found her with two males.
the guy lost his licence and that was it.
He had to move out of town because people were wanting to kill him.
last I heard he opened a reseraunt in the valley......

ima

Not the Willamette Valley I hope......

Tommi

Sep 19, 2005
Australia
Detector(s) used
Famous-Trails-MD9100 ACE250-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found bones in my back yard, not sure what they are or where they came from - most likely dog bone :)

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was stationed at Andersen AFB, Guam back in the early 80's, a Leiutenant and I were detecting in the jungle near a Japanese General's HQ (I don't recall his name, but the tunnels of his HQ are still there). We found several leg bones, a femur if I remember right, as well as a US live grenade. I found the little arm and top of the grenade and the Lt. found the grenade itself not far away. There are still lots of munitions to find in the jungles of Guam.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EasyMoney said:
What in the heck is this, a forum for grave robbers?

One thing is for sure, if the FBI or the CID or other government agencies read that someone found human bones with body parts attached to it there would be all kinds of cops and helicopters doing some serious police work there right NOW!

I only met one person in my life who tried hunting in a grave yard. He and I are no longer friend. That's all I need, someone who disrespects the dead that way. No thanks.

Oh, but BTW, is that what happened to the finger I lost while sharpening my lawn mower, and my arm bone too?

You guys and gals really made my day. All I need now is to find some doctor that will re-ttach them.
Hey bring your parts over I got hemostats and super glue! I work cheaper than the MDs too! ;D

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
I found one that looks like a fibula...left it.
something shouldn't be disturbed ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread