I need a scale

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peachy, I highly recommend this scale, it weighs in grams, grains, ozs,dwt,mg,ozt. It does it all, comes with a calibration weight, which I only used first time.
I will get you the website and add to this post. The individual selling gave fast, excellent service.

Don

Attachments

• Grain Scale.jpg
    Grain Scale.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 279

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peachy, since Kellyco is a sponsor of this site I will email you where I got mine from. I looked at Kellyco's and you would be looking for a pocket scale, price range in the 30-40+ dollar range if you are talking about weighing your ancients, found coins, rings and possible in the future gold nuggets.

I do suggest getting one that weighs also in grains at .1grain increments, most places do not include the Grain measurement on their scale, including the ones I saw on Kellyco, if they have one and in your price range, that would be excellent, but I will e-mail you privately with the website I bought mine from.

Don

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

Jyes, thanks for the info. I'm also gonna look on Ebay now that I know what I'm looking for.

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
also amazon.com...go to search enter gram scales from 10-15 dollars and up...good luck! :)

R

robert roy

Are you sure your not growing something on the side? ;D

57sauce

Dec 3, 2007
Rochester, MN
You can also try your local tobaco store they sell them for "tobaco use only" they are normaly next to the pretty glass pipes, also "for tobaco use only".

Also I'm told some adult bookstores cary them also for the same reson.

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I bought one on eBay from Digital Snail's ebay store. If I remember correctly, it cost about $15 with shipping. As Don said, make sure it measures in both grains and grams. Mine also has ounces. Here is the link to their eBay items for sale: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdigitalsnail

Attachments

• jnv_100ax_silver_01.jpg
    jnv_100ax_silver_01.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 161

Mike Silver -gold

Dec 28, 2006
Detector(s) used
DFX - 1280 Excal.-1000
There is a bunch of " smoke shops" at any flea market. They all sell scales. You know to weigh your smoking needs. They are anywhere from $20.00 to about $40.00. Real nice battery operatded. They weigh in grams onces or penny weights . I can't figure out why you need to weigh your tobbaco. But then why would you ware?? a gas mask with a caped off tube on the end of it to smoke???? 8) Mike.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions