Blue Tooth Headphones

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
Twodogs, according to the Kellyco website they are not available at this time so I doubt if anyone has been to buy and test out yet. I could be wrong. I too would like to hear how folks like them as I get tired of the cord getting caught everytime I try to retrieve a target.

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that would be great not to have that stinkin cord!

Brian

JC dig's

Jul 10, 2007
Culpeper,Va
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x / whites xlt / garret ace250
A friend of mine ordered some and they never came in. It seems as though the company that made them has gone out of business for one reason or the other, and kellyco has since taken them off of their website.

barber

Jun 21, 2005
Yakima,WA
Detector(s) used
XTerra 70 Xterra 705
My wife bought me a pair for Xmas, I've only tried them in the house, but they seemed to work ok. Too much snow to go out. Got them from Kellyco.

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been using these, from Radio Shack.

http://www.radioshack.com/sm-2-4ghz-wireless-stereo-headphones--pi-2255017.html

They cost $60, fit behind the head, are lightweight and use a built in rechargeable battery.

I always carry a "corded" set of headphones because these don't give any "state of charge" and when the battery goes out... it goes out.

There is no "delay" that some folks seem concerned with.

Buy 'em, try 'em.... if you don't like them, take them back. I like them, so far.

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rwsnc said:
I've been using these, from Radio Shack.

http://www.radioshack.com/sm-2-4ghz-wireless-stereo-headphones--pi-2255017.html

They cost $60, fit behind the head, are lightweight and use a built in rechargeable battery.

I always carry a "corded" set of headphones because these don't give any "state of charge" and when the battery goes out... it goes out.

There is no "delay" that some folks seem concerned with.

Buy 'em, try 'em.... if you don't like them, take them back. I like them, so far.

Got the same ones. Used them for almost a year, no problems. However, if you buy them, BUY the warranty.

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh really... did you have a problem with them??

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hummmm. I hope mine doesn't fall apart, but it wouldn't surprise me. I'm not too impressed with Radio Shack, anymore.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I received a set for christmas from Kellyco. they are a lot more comfortable to use than the whites with a cord.
light weight, easy to operate, not to bad on batteries, and they still get reception at 15 ft clearly ( I checked it out)
so, in a nut shell I like'em

Sniffer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread