Oregon Metal Detecting Club finds Murder Weapon.

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter
Read in the paper that the Police in Eugene Or,where trying to find a gun that was used in a murder and was buried in a remote location.They had a tip from someone on the location but couldn't find it.The gun was stolen from a previous burgerley.With the help from the"Coin and Diggers Club" in Lane County, the gun was found,and probably is a very important piece if evidence. I say Congrats to them for finding that gun. Idig

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's pretty cool. I wonder if they found anything else besides the gun.

OP
OP
Idig4beer

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter
;DHi Jeffro, thanks for the link, I wasn't aware of that,and great photos.Like you I'm watching the snow come down here in Lebanon, we have about 7" on the ground now.My shorthair Molly is running all over the yard biten at the snow!!! Idig

lessthanzero

Aug 17, 2007
Southern AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra's, they are the BEST......
Idig4beer said:
;DHi Jeffro, thanks for the link, I wasn't aware of that,and great photos.Like you I'm watching the snow come down here in Lebanon, we have about 7" on the ground now.My shorthair Molly is running all over the yard biten at the snow!!! Idig

All my shorthair does is look for lizards here in the desert of Arizona......sometimes she gets suprised...... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions