1 gram silver bars/ingots?

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
A silver dime weighs 2.5 grams in total weight. Why would you want a bar or ingot smaller than half the size of a dime? Seems kind of silly doesn't it?

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
if u read, i said its kinda pointless, but would be cool, just the feel of all the tiny bars, also so when s**t hits the fan, i can use them to buy a pack of gum and not use a 1oz bar;)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cost to produce the One Gram bars would cost more than the bar is worth I would think.

When the $*#t hits the fan a firearm would be more valuable.

Reminds me of the TV commercial for a Security system. A couple hear a noise in their new home and the husband goes to investigate. He sees a guy at the bottom of the stairs breaking into the house at the front door. The wimp runs back in the bedroom and tells his wife to call 911. They get a call from the security operator that tells them he is going to send help. How long do you think the cops will take to get there. Now if he picked up his Clock or shotgun you don't need the high priced operator and it is more satisfying than hiding under the bed.

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
Great answer from Sandman....
Too bad the grubbment is following on the footseps of England and Australia.
Little by little.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread