Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am a retired Detective (20 years) from the City of Poughkeepsie in New York (1989) and I now work as a Public Insurance Adjuster in Florida . (work for the people not the insurance Co.)

Thank you for for your service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a retired Detective (20 years) from the City of Poughkeepsie in New York (1989) and I now work as a Public Insurance Adjuster in Florida . (work for the people not the insurance Co.)

Seems fitting you would enjoy metal detecting as well. Cool.

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a painting contractor. Residential, commercial and agricultural. Hey,it pays the bills.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well now that I turn 62 this summer I guess I get to get the big bucks from S.S. now. I've been retired since 06'. All I do now is make a few toy boxes for folks who'd like them for a little extra cash.
Your getting no money from me..:laughing7:

SS

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Retired Hydrological-Meteorological Technician with the National Weather Service, had a small business that floundered for over 5 years and I drive part time for a Ford Dealership picking up and delivering cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, CUVs and cargo vans from and to other dealerships and sometimes delivering vehicles directly to customers. Can't wait til I hit 65 and draw full S.S. benefits which may mean that I can Gold and Gem Prospect, Metal Detect and Hunt anytime I want and where I want.

Frank

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I put a sock on my left foot this morning. I'm thinking about putting one on my right foot tomorrow...or maybe a nap.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been upgraded to metal detector enthusiast.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Professional steering wheel holder of a 65 foot Tonka truck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread