🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: It's here, It's here

Ok, My MXT is here. Yee Haa.
JF44 is a smoker, but otherwise all looks good. Batteries were supposed to be with it, but that's OK, I'll get some fresh ones and go a hunting. Maybe even read the instructions first. ;D

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

Congrats. Your going to love that MXT!! Hope you can go hunting with it soon! You too, Zip!

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Zip Zip said:
Haaaaaaaaa ! I got a virgin MXT myself.........2 weeks of rock hard frozen ground,then 2days of rain,now sink up to your armpits mud and we are now having flood warnings. The MXT is now hanging on the wall next to my Prizm IV on a rack i built during all this wonderful weather. Trying to find some kind of glue for my hair.ive pulled it all out while waiting for some decent ground and weather.

Let's hope you can take that MXT out and find some stuff,while alot of us sit here getting fat and pulling our hair out,waiting for better days........ ;)
Know the feeling Zip. We just got hit with 18 " snow yesterday. Be lucky to get out coin hunting by May LOL. Getting sick of this snow in Wisconsin . Total of snow this year is close to 60" and we still have a few months to go yet.. Got a new Vibra Probe 570 and all I can do is look at it. Shane

Attachments

• winter white out.jpg
    winter white out.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 127

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250

Everyone agrees the MXT is a fine machine . Looks like it might be a while before you can use it
so when you get done waxing it read the manual , read the manual , read the manual . ;D

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Definitely read the manual. There are a number of features that will take you a while to learn and appreciate. You won't do badly the first time or two by using the factory preset marks. The longer I've used mine and the better I've gotten to know it, the more impressed and pleased I am.
Have fun!
Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions