Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Bob Trevillian and Frank Carter, The Poor Man's Treasure Hunter

Meet him a couple times in 89, bought a Pi from him and got the chance to see him in action also. Bob passed in 99 I think, been awhile. Not sure about Frank, I hope someday when I retire to follow in there adventures..still alot of Gold left

Attachments

• Picture DiamondintheSurf Bob Trevillian & Frank Carter Second Adventure.jpg
    Picture DiamondintheSurf Bob Trevillian & Frank Carter Second Adventure.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 351
OP
OP
Gilligan

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Bob Trevillian and Frank Carter, The Poor Man's Treasure Hunter

OldeBeechnut said:
Meet him a couple times in 89, bought a Pi from him and got the chance to see him in action also. Bob passed in 99 I think, been awhile. Not sure about Frank, I hope someday when I retire to follow in there adventures..still alot of Gold left

Wow, great picture, thanks for posting!

Reactions: OBN

todds225

Feb 21, 2014
Glen Burnie, Md
Detector(s) used
1. Whites 6000 D
2. Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter. Now
3. Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Im Looking For Frank Carder Treasure Hunter From Glen Burnie, Maryland Do You Know Him???
Please Give Him My Phone # 443-813-1278

Last edited:

Bert 57

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2022
Hi Im Looking For Frank Carder Treasure Hunter From Glen Burnie, Maryland Do You Know Him???
Please Give Him My Phone # 443-813-1278
Bob went in to hiding after he ripped all the investigators off including me… from the Videos he went to bed and died from stress and high blood pressure

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob went in to hiding after he ripped all the investigators off including me… from the Videos he went to bed and died from stress and high blood pressure
Just FYI, Todds225's post is almost 8 years old.

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Too little, too late

Bert 57

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2022
Too little, too late
So true he had so much talent but it went to his head I remember when I am in Frank wrote the first book and they went out and bought eight $33,000 Bayliner and then wind up losing it and then he started to ask people for donations or investments rather to start the treasure search series which I’m in and he ripped off Carol’s western apparel for over $30,000 he cost me 10,000+ he stole the book from me called in search of the Civil War his wife Vicky was a sweetheart like I said he stole my book from he ripped off all the investors from Glen Burnie to Essex and then lost his house and Glenbernie went into hiding a post office box in Linthicum and went to bed and never woke up he was a severe alcoholic with high blood pressure take care PS maybe you know me or I know you did you know Carl Harrison that used to work for Frank and Bob

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
So true he had so much talent but it went to his head I remember when I am in Frank wrote the first book and they went out and bought eight $33,000 Bayliner and then wind up losing it and then he started to ask people for donations or investments rather to start the treasure search series which I’m in and he ripped off Carol’s western apparel for over $30,000 he cost me 10,000+ he stole the book from me called in search of the Civil War his wife Vicky was a sweetheart like I said he stole my book from he ripped off all the investors from Glen Burnie to Essex and then lost his house and Glenbernie went into hiding a post office box in Linthicum and went to bed and never woke up he was a severe alcoholic with high blood pressure take care PS maybe you know me or I know you did you know Carl Harrison that used to work for Frank and Bob
I know frank passed March 9, 2013. 76 years old. I still know a few who hunted back then that are still around. Steve Naga, Little John, the Buckmaster brothers, Lloyd Hess...

So where did everyone hunt back then? I got a PI from FC n BT shop...... never like that thumper noise, maybe I should have gave more time but family/job thing going on so I sold all. Now days all of the old beaches are private or just to hard to get too without crossing someone's property.
J.R.jpg

Bert 57

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2022
I know frank passed March 9, 2013. 76 years old. I still know a few who hunted back then that are still around. Steve Naga, Little John, the Buckmaster brothers, Lloyd Hess...

So where did everyone hunt back then? I got a PI from FC n BT shop...... never like that thumper noise, maybe I should have gave more time but family/job thing going on so I sold all. Now days all of the old beaches are private or just to hard to get too without crossing someone's property. View attachment 2003163
Wow ! You brought back good memories when they were good ones call later tonight I will tell you everything you want to know Bert 757-585-9939

Reactions: OBN

Bert 57

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2022

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions