Well it is almost time to get back out..

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
I spend the winter retooling my equipment...added a second machine a Minelab se. Also sold 2 pinpointers, books, dvd's, and a few other things. Added another pinpointer, an eight inch coil on the way for the se, and going to have a couple brand new battery packs for the dfx, xlt or m6 to trade or sell in a week. All that is left for me is two or three more trades...a rechargable battery pack for the se, a swingy thingy and a lower rod for the se...

If anyone is looking for a rechargable battery pack for the whites machines and wants to buy or trade for something I need..drop me a pm...hopefully by now those of you that have not been able to get out have made a few changes to improve your hunting season...

Oh the last thing now on my list...after the 2 battery packs I am done trading for a while is to finish the se manual by March 1st...up to page 56... :D :D Then it is time to start your engines!!!

Good luck everyone with their hunting season this year...still trying to figure out a name change too! :D ;D

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
That's good news!

I'm waiting to read 'Gregg's Explorer/ing Adventures' ;D

... SE_Gregg_Find ...

How's that?

HH
rmptr

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gregg, You will succeed .. you always do great... I gots da faith in ya..

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Almost time, almost time . . .

I kid you not - I have cabin fever so bad I even chucked a bronze wire wheel in my drill and polished my rock hammer and the blade of my Lesche digger. :D

Just bought three finds notepads, put my trenching shovel in my trunk, wiped all the dust off my detectors and headphones.

Made a list of new spots I want to hit before the brush grows up too thick.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Thanks I never thought I would have the SE manual read before I started hunting again, sure looks that way now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread