Tesoro Cibola

precise26

Feb 13, 2008
I recently got my detector and am using it very little due to cold weather and snow. Although I was able to get a good 4+ hours in within 2 days to learn the ropes of the machine in my backyard. I feel this MD(Cibola) is very nice and will do me well. But what im looking for is any other info that will help me along the way.(Cibola specific info). I've read a lot and know most of the basics. Now Im looking for mid to advanced stuff. Any help would be great.

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you can afford it, purchase the 5.75 searchcoil. It is a great asset as it can pick out the goodies from the trash much better than the stockcoil and it so much easier for pinpointing. Hope this little bit of info helps.

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
precise26,

Glad to hear you like your Cibola. Not sure what you want to know but if you have any questions I would be happy to try and answer it for you. Joe

gcw3131

Feb 26, 2008
I am soon to be a newbie and am thinking about the Tesoro Cibola. I live in SE Pennsylvania and was wondering if this would be a good detector for this area. I want to search for old coins, relics and artifacts. Also, any ancillary suggestions would be appreciated. Where is the best place to buy it? I notice everyone charges the same price.

thanks in advance.

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start making some phone calls. To me, the dealer that will take the time to talk and answer my silly questions goes to the top of my list. I am willing to deal with that type of person even if they aren't local.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread