Beach detecting a new way to find places to hunt (serious one guys)

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
I would really value your opinion on this one guys two pictures identical apart from when I apply a red tint.

The areas I labelled one two and three look like a temperature change your thoughts

Any one interested in reproducing this effect for your self just give a shout and I will do a video and detailed notes on how I did it.

Yet to try the method on any other photos.

After applying the method to other types of photos landscape seems to indicate areas of distrubance.

Attachments

• beachone.jpg
    beachone.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 359
  • beachtwo.jpg
    beachtwo.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 362
  • picone.jpg
    picone.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 348
  • pictwo.jpg
    pictwo.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 354

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're not going to pull temperature change off copies (or originals) of regular color images. That needs a infra-red film or sensor of the object first hand.

As far as disturbance? Maybe. If the surface is disturbed. You will never pull "hidden" subsurface changes out that are not apparant on the regular image but altering color and contrast may help highlight the surface signs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread