9x12 Coil and Sniper Coil- Ace 250 Question

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ryan..The sniper coil would be one of the biggest assets you could get for the ace. I works real well when there is a lot of trash present. I have found 7 mercs and my first IH penny with it. I have hunted the place with my Whites then went back over the same area with the sniper coil on the ace 250 and was able to pick them up through the trash. I think you will enjoy the ace. With the sniper coil, the pinpoint is right on the money....but if you are using the standard coil, I would get a pinpointer..heck, I would invest in a pinpointer anyway. Those coins have a way of hiding real well in dirt. GL and will be looking for some of your posts on your finds.

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
The 9X12 makes my Ace250 a better relic machine. I can't use it in schoolyards. The sniper coil helps out there.

Depends on how you would use your detector.

DM

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
If you have the funds go for the hand held pin pointer. You will not regret it. You will love the sniper coil in trashy places.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread