OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
radarwill said:
Why do you ask? Didn't you start that whole fan thing?
Come to think of it yes it could have been myslef

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
years ago some dude sent a kite up into a storm with a key attached at the end of string......sounds silly doesn't it? Did it serve a purpose?
You decide. ;)

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Pepper2004 said:
years ago some dude sent a kite up into a storm with a key attached at the end of string......sounds silly doesn't it? Did it serve a purpose?
You decide. ;)
thanks pepper cute photo looks like baby spice is it like a drawing of yourself

radarwill

Feb 8, 2008
Central MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Pepper2004 said:
You decide. ;)

Very true. What most people do not realize about Mr. Franklin is that after his discovery he went home and posted his findings on an Internet dating site and received massive ridicule for being off topic. ;D

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Thompy said:
depends on whos asking the silly?
An example your in down town manhattan about 3am bump into a druken pamela anderson look a like whom starts asking crazy stupid questions what do u do you decide

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
radarwill said:
Pepper2004 said:
You decide. ;)

Very true. What most people do not realize about Mr. Franklin is that after his discovery he went home and posted his findings on an Internet dating site and received massive ridicule for being off topic. ;D
could you be doing an analogy

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
I try to take off my posts that get no response or I later see its causing a problem.
Some people inter a post that will make a lot of TNetters mad, they do it for fun.
Some post anything to get their number of posts up for bragging rights. I post a lot, but I also delete a lot, so numbers is not important to me. Some people post for
the humor, thats OK we get smarter and stay happy at the same time.
That fan deal was dumb, I think a Dustbuster would work better to suck that signal out of the ground. Gnewt

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
gnewt said:
I try to take off my posts that get no response or I later see its causing a problem.
Some people inter a post that will make a lot of TNetters mad, they do it for fun.
Some post anything to get their number of posts up for bragging rights. I post a lot, but I also delete a lot, so numbers is not important to me. Some people post for
the humor, thats OK we get smarter and stay happy at the same time.
That fan deal was dumb, I think a Dustbuster would work better to suck that signal out of the ground. Gnewt
or even the fan and dustbuster combined you want to patent and split the millions

radarwill

Feb 8, 2008
Central MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
strike it rich said:
radarwill said:
Pepper2004 said:
You decide. ;)

could you be doing an analogy

I'm not sure, let me consult a dictionary.

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
I have thought of a great system, an all plastic lawn mower, push type and an all plastic weed eater with MDs mounted into these contraptions, with a sound system.
Can you imagine MD'ing the court house grounds in some of these towns. No one would bother you. Oh yes, I have lots of ideas and was looking for investors. If you would like to join this operation, you could start by getting the investors lined up
and I'll split that with you. Then we could go into production and split that too. We need more partners so we can incorporate, have a CEO to be the legal front man.
I think the dustbuster and fan could be options for more money. Gnewt

K

Kentucky Kache

gnewt said:
I have thought of a great system, an all plastic lawn mower, push type and an all plastic weed eater with MDs mounted into these contraptions, with a sound system.
Can you imagine MD'ing the court house grounds in some of these towns. No one would bother you. Oh yes, I have lots of ideas and was looking for investors. If you would like to join this operation, you could start by getting the investors lined up
and I'll split that with you. Then we could go into production and split that too. We need more partners so we can incorporate, have a CEO to be the legal front man.
I think the dustbuster and fan could be options for more money. Gnewt

You'll need about 4 miniature goats underneath, else someone will start wondering why the grass is not shorter behind the mower. Now, what do I get for this improvement on the invention?

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Pepper2004 said:
You decide. ;)

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Entertainment for the tired and drunk...

both of which I am at certain times...

However... the correct response is: "no" - Like Farmercal said.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm beginning to believe my whole purpose in life is to ask silly questions. but usually I really do want an answer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread