SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all,
I'm leaving Iraq soon heading back to Michigan. I just wanted to drop a quick note because I'll be off the radar for a few weeks until I get back to my house & my own computer.
For anyone who has my email addresses over here ( [email protected] or [email protected] ) they are no longer valid.

My current email address has been added to my profile so feel free to email me via TNet. That address is [email protected] and my alternate email address is [email protected]

Thanks to everyone for keeping me up on the hobby over here, for posting great finds to keep me inspired. Hopefully y'all left something in the ground for me! Thanks also for the many kind words concerning my being deployed.

I'll see you all soon once I'm back up & running at home!

HH,
SgtSki

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
:occasion16: :occasion17: :occasion16: :occasion17: :occasion16: :occasion17: :occasion16: :occasion17: :occasion16: :occasion17: :occasion16: :occasion17: :occasion16: :occasion17: :occasion16:

Can't wait to hear that you are home safe!! Thanks for warning us about you not being on the computer for a bit so no one is worrying! Hurry home and get to digging!!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your coming home to be among us again. I remember counting the days till I got out. :thumbsup:

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The worst is behind you. Be safe till you cross the big pond and step back on REAL soil. To simply say thankx is not enough. How about a cool one or two or 100 :occasion14: :occasion14:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PLL

davebien

Feb 5, 2008
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Thank you and stay safe in those last few remaining days. I, too, remember counting those days down in one of those "faraway places" in the 60's. (Darn, I'm old... lol)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions