sorta funny

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
my brother,grand son and i went TH-ing at a state camp ground/beach that is still closed for the season. my brother has had a fancy white's det. for a year and no coins! wouldn't listen to little brother. my grand son has been out a little but nothing good. i started popping coins right away. just new stuff. the area gets hit hard by the local guys. after about 30 min. i heard a scream and looked that way. brother mike was waving and shouting. he found a penny. i thought he cut his hand off. first hit! he's hooked. after a while my grand son jacob was getting bored. i got a solid by a tree and asked jake to check there 'cause my machine was "acting up". he did and after a little coaching and pin pointing he brought up a rosie dime. it just got more fun for him. they both went on to find some more coins. we were tired and walked back to the car at the park gate. mike opened the trunk, put the keys in his shirt pocket and we loaded up. he bent over to put stuff in AND the keys went too. he did not know that! 2 miles to a phone (my cell in the trunk too) 1.5 hours later, his wife delivered the spare keys. what a great hobby!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread