teltec 80.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 436

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Entry level but still better than nothing :)

I'll lay $$ you'll find some good stuff with it!

HH and post your digs ;D

jsu

Nov 29, 2007
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
Bad idea,now he can say he found more silver than you did, with a $50 detector lol.Good Luck to you both and happy hunting.jeff

OP
OP
detector dave

detector dave

Dec 23, 2007
between Cadillac and Big Rapids
Detector(s) used
whites 6000 & spectrum
Thanks for the post. I forgot to tell you all that I paid for the detector with the change I found this year. My total for silver clad was $80.00 I have not counted the pennies yeat. I put a sling on the detector so my son could carrie it easaly. I think it will work great. we are going out Saturday to a local school. I hope he findes something good so he will get hucked. Wish us luck.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
detector dave said:
Thanks for the post. I forgot to tell you all that I paid for the detector with the change I found this year. My total for silver clad was $80.00 I have not counted the pennies yeat. I put a sling on the detector so my son could carrie it easaly. I think it will work great. we are going out Saturday to a local school. I hope he findes something good so he will get hucked. Wish us luck.

Very good idea for getting him that machine. It's a good one. Bad idea for the weight of the box, but you put it on a sling. Good start. A hipmount might be better. He'll probably STILL whip you on coin shooting. ;D

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
That was definitely a good idea. Now he will have his own detector and have fun with you. A used Tesoro still holds a pretty good value.

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Can't go wrong with a tesoro. Looks a little on the heavy side. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions