Hi everyone

kbmetald

May 11, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I have been metal detecting for over ten years now and I have veiwed tresurenet.com quite often. I have read many of the posts and viewed countless number of great finds; just never joined the community. Somtimes a person gets tired of watching from the sidelines. Im in!

Looking forward to sharing my finds with everyone.

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
kbmetald said:
I have been metal detecting for over ten years now and I have veiwed tresurenet.com quite often. I have read many of the posts and viewed countless number of great finds; just never joined the community. Somtimes a person gets tired of watching from the sidelines. Im in!

Looking forward to sharing my finds with everyone.
Hi: Welcome to the club. Let's hear your tales and let's see photos of your finds.

Silver Fox

OP
OP
kbmetald

kbmetald

May 11, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I'm actually looking forward to sharing my finds. I have some stories and pics as well.

I wish everyone a great hunting season.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. This is a great site with a ton of great people and great info.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Hello and welcome. Glad you step off the side lines....can't wait to view some of your finds. We love pictures here....

HH,
Pepper

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Welcome..... I knew there were more to us out there!!! :occasion14:
Rob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread