i had a choice!

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
i had a big decision to make last night. it was treasure hunt, till the rest of the garden, cut the weeds,again, put siding on my garage or.... go flying! that is the only thing i like to do better than detecting. (well almost). it was a great night but over cast. i was up for an hour. it's such a great view and i feel so free. i was going to take some photos for you t.h.ers but it was kinda gloomy. warm and calm tho. i saw eight deer, a herd of wild turkeys and got passed by a flock of geese. i think they were laughing at the idiot in the big bird. i know this has nothing to do with metal detecting but i really enjoy it. thanks for listening. just talked to brother Mike. we are hittin' a new site today!

OP
OP
flyinguy

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
Montana Jim said:
Dude... you have any vids of you flying you can post?
jim, i have photos of myself others have taken and i have took vids while i was flying. one flight was really rough,the camera was bouncing, me too, and when i stopped after landing, i said out loud on camera, NOT FUN! i don't know how to post them. i have them on a vcr tape. any idea? i'll make a new one and try to post. our friend darlene has hundreds of photos of me. but it is like pulling teeth to get them from her. she is a great photog. my wife has taken lots of photos and vids but she always says, well, you took off too fast! i'm always far away in the shots. crazy girl!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
LOL... dang man! LOL

Yea I was just wondering... I enjoy seeing the flying vids, and have some aquaintances that are stunt pilots and stuff... working for an aviation company makes me wanna see people flying.

Have fun and be safe... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
flyinguy

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
Montana Jim said:
LOL... dang man! LOL

Yea I was just wondering... I enjoy seeing the flying vids, and have some aquaintances that are stunt pilots and stuff... working for an aviation company makes me wanna see people flying.

Have fun and be safe... :thumbsup:
Jim, i used to ride a hog. 8 years. sold it and was going to buy a new one. becky (new wife) is a doll but she is afraid for me to ride. damn, it's o.k. i fly! i don't know, scraped up a lot of bodies as a paramedic but that can't happen to me! 2 weeks ago poor guy bit the dust 2 miles up the road. my motto is FLY OR DIE! RIDE OR GO TO HELL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions