jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Bill, I'm sure you're talking about the Dover hunt, put on by John and Nikki Walsh of Ft. Donelson Relics. It is a GREAT hunt. I've been all three years. You will have the time of your life. If you like to hunt CW relics, you're in for a treat. They have TONS of stuff (it's a seeded hunt), and you can't help but end up with dozens and dozens of relics. I could go on and on (can you tell ;D )

Anyway, I live about 20 miles from the hunt, so be sure and give me a buzz when you get into town. They (last year, at least) had a 'night before' chili and hot dog picnic with all the fixin's, and some of the folks manage to get into town early enough the day before to get a little bit of relic hunting in (Friday, the hunt it'self is on Saturday).

Take care, and hope to see you in November

PS the Eagle Breast Plate I have as an avatar I dug at their hunt in 2006. Where else can you go where you KNOW somebody's gonna dig a plate (they usually have several) :thumbsup:

fortdonelson

Sep 6, 2006
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000
Hi Bill,
Let us know if you need help with any questions about the hunt. We can also shoot names of hotels your way for you to stay at for the hunt. Just let us know if we can help. Thanks for your interest!!

OP
OP
bill gent

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
thanks all I very well may rent an RV it will be more comfortable and do away with the posibility of high hotel costs or none at all will give u a call hope my friend from alabama can make he is on a hot site as well

the hunt caught my eye as a great one

OP
OP
bill gent

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
spoke to nickie about my condition (I have trouble walking) and once down have trouble getting the push to arise so hope we can work something out with me using a other person as a digger since I am semi handicaped. yea the hunt seems like a blast and good people looking foward to it hope we can find a close camp site

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread