I HAVE GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL! FROM EASTLAKE HIGH SCHOOL! PICTURES!

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
So PEOPLE! I am finally a High school graduate! After three years at Eastlake High School, I have finally recieved my diploma and am now ready for the real world! I am going to Bellevue Community College and Metal detecting Intensely this summer at some Ghost Town Sites in my area to find some old coins! :) I am so happy! I am finally free of High school and got my diploma! Now I can do anything that I set my mind too!

Here are the pictures!

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Congratulations, Detectingfreak! You did great!! Onward and update, huh? What's next? Can't rest on your laurels!! Good job! and you look good too!! -Noodle

taropatch

Dec 24, 2007
Let me guess -- you will major in accounting and finance to manage all that wealth you will find this summer.
Congrats on finishing!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheesh, so bribery does pay off eh? Wish that I had known that when they kicked me out of HS, sigh

K mi friend, don't rest on your laurels yet, get that college degree, it will be worth it in the long run. You can always put it into a drawer, but when a beautiful opportunity comes along, you can simply dust it off and enjoy a good life with plenty of time to detect. Without it, it isn't too easy.

Don Jose de La Mancha

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
big time congrats to you.... now the world is yours and new adventures await ya...reach for the stars and enjoy like along the way too..
6.gif

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Big deal !

No I mean it, it really is a big deal. Congrats dude ! :thumbsup: Have a great summer break n find lotsa stuff. Then it's back to the books wit ya. :icon_study:

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Congratulations! Now always remember and ponder these two things as you start toward a new life:

(1) Why is there never enough time to do a job right the first time,but always enough time to do it over?

(2) If you never do more than you get paid for,you'll never get paid for more than you do.

Goodluck! :thumbsup:

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
great job kiddo! now you have a choice. further your education and make big bucks. or party your life away. or do both! there are many choices. whatever you do do it right the first time. put all you have in to it. i know you will. any body with a magic stick knows what it is about. best to you and enjoy! Bill

OP
OP
Detectingfreak

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Thanks everyone for your comments! I hope to have some major fun finding old coins and metal detecting this summer! Maybe I will get gold! :thumbsup:

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Congradulations Detectingfreak!!!! I wish you much happiness in your future endeavors and that you achieve your goals and reach for the stars to grab hold of your dreams. Have a great Summer and hope your find your "pot of gold" detecting!

Best Wishes,
Annmarie and Ron and Family
PS: Congradulations to your parents for their guidance, and their never ending love for you to see you reach this milestone in your life!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
congrats man!! i remember when i graduated.........100 years ago!! haha!! these are the best years of your life. enjoy!! :wink:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
graduation_graphics_02.gif

:thumbsup: :icon_thumleft:

Enjoy your summer detecting, then hopefully back to school in the fall. Years from now, you're gonna look back on the school years and think, hey everyone was right, those were the best years of my life.

:wink: RR

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on

"Gettin' outta Jail !!!!"

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Oct 19, 2006
Congratulations on this Milestone of your life.The world is your oyster,every possible choice is available to you.I hope you make the ones that make you happy.I graduated in 1967,41 years ago,it does not seem anywhere so long ago.Time passes fast,make use of the time you have. HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~ Slow and easy. ~ Savor the moments. ~

:occasion16: CONGRATULATIONS! :occasion16:

Nana :wink: