Jun 28, 2008

Drudge

Nov 19, 2007
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab: eTrac, Excalibur II, Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats the best you'll find unfortunately. I found a hardcover for $110 but thats about it.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.39 Server at bwcpublishing.com Port 80

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
Sorry Folks, I got into the site several times and read what I wanted. But don't feel left out! I couldn't get in to site this time myself. I had it copied to my favorites. and thought I'd pass it on. However, It is a book that is on line if one of you computer wizards can figure how to get to it let us know.
I Tryed !!!

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
Ron,
Email: Floyd Mann [email protected] --- a member of this site and monthly online treasure newsletter publisher. He originally sent it to me and I've searched my c: drive for it, but it must've gotten erased. Not to dampen your interest, but supporting evidence in 'JJWOOHN' was of the conspiracy buff variety and VERY THIN. A 1995 DNA test confirmed that the man in Jesse James' grave was indeed the man himself. Although, turned with his back side up --- supposedly so that come judgement day the angels would be able to kiss his ___! Anyway, Floyd will probably be happy to send it to you via email.
HH
-spyguy

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazon has this book on CD for about $50.00

Is it worth it?

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
spyguy said:
Ron,
Email: Floyd Mann [email protected] --- a member of this site and monthly online treasure newsletter publisher. He originally sent it to me and I've searched my c: drive for it, but it must've gotten erased. Not to dampen your interest, but supporting evidence in 'JJWOOHN' was of the conspiracy buff variety and VERY THIN. A 1995 DNA test confirmed that the man in Jesse James' grave was indeed the man himself. Although, turned with his back side up --- supposedly so that come judgement day the angels would be able to kiss his ___! Anyway, Floyd will probably be happy to send it to you via email.
HH
-spyguy

I do wonder, where did they get a sample of Jesse's DNA from in order to compare it to the body in the grave? I also wonder how the DNA is intact with being in the grave that long, from my understanding, all DNA has an expiration date on it, unless it is frozen. I could be wrong.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Could have taken DNA from either of his brothers graves or his mother's - brothers were Archie - killed by Pinkertons who threw the bomb that blew off his mom's arm; Fank who died of old age or his mom buried in the same cemetery. Frank was buried somewhere else I think. siegfried schlagrule

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you own a library card? If your library does not have it they can get it shipped in from another library in the area.

NJ

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cap'n Crunch said:
spyguy said:
Ron,
HH
-spyguy

I do wonder, where did they get a sample of Jesse's DNA from in order to compare it to the body in the grave? I also wonder how the DNA is intact with being in the grave that long, from my understanding, all DNA has an expiration date on it, unless it is frozen. I could be wrong.

Apparently up to 70,000 years if conditions are right...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2005/jan/13/thisweekssciencequestions1

NJ

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The person who started the post was their only one and hasn't posted for almost 12 years.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DNA can be retrieved from a direct ancestor. There are several steps to determine whether it comes from female/male ancestor. Microbial DNA lives quiet a long time, YEARS.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jesse's name was James L Courtney until his death in 1943
" Everyone is free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound. It is only required of him that he shall weigh what is taught, and give it a fair hearing and unprejudiced judgement." Albert Pike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread