Kellyco Metal Detectors

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco Metal Detectors can now be found on Facebook. Also, if you have a Myspace account we would love to be your friend! I run the account and will add you. Check us out there too. You can find us at http://www.myspace.com/kellycometaldetectors . If you are a member of Facebook and Myspace come and join my friends list! We are interested in your stories and see pictures of what you find on your adventure. We are under Kellyco Detectors.
Thanks for checking us out and Happy Hunting,
Kellyco Chick

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You think I could get a catalogue on either one of those sites? I have asked on this site, your homepage, by phone and for some reason Im just not catalogue worthy. BTW I just purchased a new DFX and it may have been bought from Kellyco if I have had one of your catalogues. Sorry to have such an attitude over this but whats a person got to do to get one?

KFB

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kindafoundabuckle said:
You think I could get a catalogue on either one of those sites? I have asked on this site, your homepage, by phone and for some reason Im just not catalogue worthy. BTW I just purchased a new DFX and it may have been bought from Kellyco if I have had one of your catalogues. Sorry to have such an attitude over this but whats a person got to do to get one?

KFB

Gee, a few months ago I called Kellyco and asked for a catalog and I got it about 2 weeks later!!!

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there! I see that you asked for a catalog and you didn't receive one. I do apologize. If you need anything or you have questions or concerns please feel free to email me. I would be happy to help you with whatever you need.
Happy Hunting,
Kellyco Chick

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I see why you got the "dealer tag" thingie on your profile. :thumbsup:

You sound/write like someone who wants to sell. ::)

And thanks for the info even if I don't have any membership on the mentioned sites. :coffee2:

Good Hunting!
Eu

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread