Where,who do you contact,are there lists.oh help me please.im so pathetic!

mollymole

Greenie
Apr 16, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
fisher??underwater
Where,who do you contact,are there lists.oh help me please.i'm so pathetic!

I read a post several years ago about some guys that got permission (somehow???)to go into this old abandonded plantation home and Raked up some serious stuff.Antique candleabras,silver certificates,money,jewelry.Over 600,oo.oo $ worth.The place was packed.North Carolina,I think.How are these places found?

Nohope587

Jan 7, 2006
No Fixed abode
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Re: Where,who do you contact,are there lists.oh help me please.i'm so pathetic!

City hall is a good place to start to find out who owns the place you want to search. The Local library is also good. But the best just ask neighbors...

S

someotherdude

Once you do find out who owns it make sure you ask permission face to face and for heavens sake don't prepose it "Gee mind if I search your place for treasure stuff ?" Instead try going in and saying your an amateur history buff and a member of an internet history club called T-Net. Then hit them with would you mind if I looked inside maybe got some pics of the details architecture and also look for any artifacts we might be able to find ?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Then hit them with would you mind if I looked inside maybe got some pics of the details architecture and also look for any artifacts we might be able to find ?

Even Indiana Jones took artifacts to turn over to a museum, so I wouldn't use this ploy. If you want to search the grounds and take things, people want to be compensated. However they might not mind you looking for lost coins if you don't damage the grounds. Then too they might be worried about you getting injured on their property and sueing them.

surfin

Dec 30, 2007
Grayling, MI
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX

yeah, im getting the "liability" story alot.

surfin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread