how did you come up with your user names?

incajoe

May 17, 2007
New England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
I own an independent record label called Incas Records that specializes in old Connecticut punk rock from the 70's and 80's......and my name is Joe.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
catdriver said:
I own caterpillar's an bobcats. Do excavating for a living..............

Ron B. aka Catdriver

Ron,
Imagination had me with a picture of a fellow trying to herd cats on some ranch.
Probably wholesaling to chinese restaurants across the country...LOL

Then you went and spoiled it
LMAO

Good hunting
Thom

spisswgt

Jun 24, 2008
Blue Springs Missouri
Detector(s) used
Ace Garrett 250
Radio Shack Discovery 2000
Spiss Weathergate. A shady character from a script I wrote up. (I'm into acting/scriptwriting) My grandfather saw that my aim name was mrspisswg (Mr. Spiss WeatherGate) so he then started calling me Mrs. PissWig because he had no clue what the name meant! :tongue3: hehe

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When my loop on my mxt is over something big or close to sume thing big it said liftloop or turn down gain:thumbsup:

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
deepskyal said:
I gave up detecting some years back to persue another hobby that was even more expensive, astronomy....then I sold all my stuff and came back...but still love the stars.
Al
al, did you see the moon last night? i'm no sky det. but i love to look and dream. Bill

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
When I told my wife that I was getting into metal detecting she told the kids "your dad has a few screws loose under his cap. Thus ScrewcapRoy. Roy is my first name. Guess what my first find was??? :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: You got it :thumbsup:
HH All.

S

stefen

ScrewcapRoy said:
When I told my wife that I was getting into metal detecting she told the kids "your dad has a few screws loose under his cap. Thus ScrewcapRoy. Roy is my first name. Guess what my first find was??? :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: You got it :thumbsup:
HH All.

Your wife :icon_scratch:

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting