what the BIG deal?

KD5GAG (Ron)

Jan 3, 2009
louisiana, deep south
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Pro Pointer
i'm 41...will be 42 on Feb 10 2009....i live in south louisiana about 14 miles from gulf...i'm
what they call a coon-ass. Merci beaucoupe.Bonne journee

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
dirtdobber,
I will be 50 in July, Bobbie well you a know a lady never tells her age, and her husband isnt about to tell either. We live in Eastern North Carolina hence dave-enc. We are 40 mile east of I-95 and 8 miles north of us-64so that can get you into the small area we are. In in fact we live in a town that has 7 streets.
On any given weekend day we can cover over 300 plus miles. Weekend road trips cover about double that
hh
dave+bobbie

Dan Hughes

Aug 26, 2008
Champaign, IL
Detector(s) used
Several
Dirt Dobber said:
I can't understand why members won't post their AGE or the STATE that they are in. D.D.

Unless you're very young or very old, age is immaterial. Maybe even bad, because you'd think an older person would carry more importance than a younger person, but often this isn't true.

I'm 61 1/2. Full of knowledge, and eager to spew it out to anyone who will listen.

I like to know the state, too, but again some people just don't like northerners/southerners/whatever, and may discount posts from people in the "wrong" geographical area.

I've lived in Minnesota, Indiana, Alabama, Georgia, Virginia, and Illinois. I'm not sure what that makes me....

---Dan, http://treasuremanual.com

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
From the times of when AOL Chat was the hit thing.....A/S/L was the thing and I did not get into then.

And when and if I responded...it was: Old / As much as possible (at that time LOL) / Here

I don't care how old a person is, and the only reason I like to know where they are located....so I can assist in finding old articles that may give them some tips on some great metal detecting sites!

Otherwise, to me...it's not important!

So, Ron and I are in the New 30's, he's a male and I am a female, and we are still here!!! :wink:

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some probably figured if you can "Google Earth" it, to write it as well was redundant AND not as interesting!?!
Well I'm 49 now but look much younger....... maybe 48 and 3 months max! I moved South from the MO Ozarks and live in the Florida Panhandle in a little area East of Lake Jackson, just North of Tallahassee. Check out my Google Earth location, tho it won't do any good. I have a cloaking device on my house which renders me invisible from the air........
And as long as I keep this tinfoil hat on the aliens can't hear my thoughts either.......... :thumbsup:

Farmercal said:
I'm just about 52 and live in Florida. AND THAT'S ALL I AM GOING TO SAY! Who are you? Why are so interested in our ages? Why do you want to know where we live? Whew...calming down....deep breaths....relax....

Hey FC, you anywhere close to Tally???

-------random humor break alert-------

10958_06_02_09_10_06_35.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread