Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
im 38 and aching all over!

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
I'm now old enough and fat enough to flirt with the young fellas, And they think it's a hoot. Big Red Hat age.
Born Louisiana Lost in Texas.

S

stefen

Glad you were able to work out your frustrations by making this post: ;D

At your age, I hope that you didn't lose too much sleep worrying about where everybody lives and what their ages are.

As for me, I provided 2 out of the 3...the state and map location. Obviously, the map location is wrong and for whatever reason the damn map will not permit recorrection or total deletion.

Just so that you understand me and my motives (and not necessarily those of others), I don't give a big Rats A$$ (or patute) if anybody wants to know my age.

All I know is that I look out of my eyes and look older that I feel, and am proud of the fact that I don't need those little blue pills (yet), thank God.

So. When you are in Orange County (that's in southern California), come on by and we can sit in the porch rockers and discuss this paranoia in greater depth :coffee2:

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
I'm just about 52 and live in Florida. AND THAT'S ALL I AM GOING TO SAY! Who are you? Why are so interested in our ages? Why do you want to know where we live? Whew...calming down....deep breaths....relax....

OP
OP
Dirt Dobber

Dirt Dobber

Jun 24, 2008
Midlands of S.Carolina
Detector(s) used
R/S Discovery(BH IV) cousin
Gees people I just thought it odd that anyone over 30 would care about how old they are. Unless they are of the fairer sex. As for where you live ,its not as if I was wanting a street address but I find it fasinating as to the type of items that are found and most of the time the poster does't say what state that they are in. While on the other hand some that don't post" in the profile" as to their state they will pinpoint with earth google! AGAIN GO FIGURE. But I do understand not posting age in those teen years or being female. Gotta go take my nap now since I lost all that sleep about this. LOL you just have to. D.D.

S

stefen

Farmercal said:
I'm just about 52 and live in Florida. AND THAT'S ALL I AM GOING TO SAY! Who are you? Why are so interested in our ages? Why do you want to know where we live? Whew...calming down....deep breaths....relax....

Breath into a paper bag until you get your emotions under control...Jeez man. ;D

S

stefen

Dirt Dobber said:
Gees people I just thought it odd that anyone over 30 would care about how old they are. Unless they are of the fairer sex. As for where you live ,its not as if I was wanting a street address but I find it fasinating as to the type of items that are found and most of the time the poster does't say what state that they are in. While on the other hand some that don't post" in the profile" as to their state they will pinpoint with earth google! AGAIN GO FIGURE. But I do understand not posting age in those teen years or being female. Gotta go take my nap now since I lost all that sleep about this. LOL you just have to. D.D.

Nothing personal...just having fun with your post.

Attachments

• Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 518
  • Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 515

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Well I'm 57 and feel like a bowl of Rice Krispies each morning when I get up, Snap, Krackle, and Pop. :tongue3: :tongue3: After swining for about a couple of hours the elbow reminds me of my age. :'( :'( I live in Weymouth MA just south of Boston. I like beaches (easy digging and great eye candy), small parks, and hunt some woods. :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: HH Everyone. Roy

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HECK, I am not bashful, Oct 3 , 1823. I was with Teddy at San Juan hill, Cuba.
***************************************************************************************

Swamp Gal: you posted -->

I'm now old enough to flirt with the young fellas
~~~~~~~~~

Sniff isn't that age descrimination ?? what about we mature gentemen?

Young punks are still wet behind the ears. sheesh.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
Dirt Dobber

Dirt Dobber

Jun 24, 2008
Midlands of S.Carolina
Detector(s) used
R/S Discovery(BH IV) cousin
To Shaun7 You got me on that yesterday, sorry you are aching . I was't in a global frame of mind when I was posting. I should have posted" country or U.S. state" I'll try to do better. D.D.

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
Don I am a equal Opportunity flirt. Young or old as long as they have a sense of humor and don't take me serious.

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I'm a seven hundred and sixty one year old leprechaun from Lake Limerick. Drop the seven hundred and you will find my real age. I'm in the wet side of Washington state but travel all over the northwest.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
I'm older than this post's origins. But not by much. And I'm all over the place.

R AND R

Jan 25, 2009
Menominee, MI
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Sidewinder,Stingray 2, Bandito Classic, 1265X w/ Hot Head 12, BHID 9.5 coil and Garrett ACE 2fiddy!
I think were all going snow koo-koo......... I know I am, 39, from Alabama and lost in the U.P. of Michigan!!!!!! Crap! I'm outnumbered.......keep reloading honey!!! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread